Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs need to be restarted occasionally, and suggested songs for a playlist over 40 songs in length

Songs need to be restarted occasionally, and suggested songs for a playlist over 40 songs in length

Hi, I have been having no problems with Spotify until a couple of updates ago. Since then, songs in a playlist will occasionally start playing with no sound. If I pause and then unpause the song, it starts over and begins playing correctly.

Another issue I've encountered is having suggested songs show up in playlists with over 40 songs. After some research I have found this is supposed to happen in playlists with less than 12 songs. When I play the same playlists on the desktop app, no suggested songs appear.

I have also encountered another issue, not sure if this is intended behavior, during radio playing, songs that i repeatedly dislike by clicking the thumbs down button keep coming back. One example is on New Heights radio, the song All About Us by He is We repeatedly plays even though I hit thumbs down everytime.

Thanks for your time.

0 Replies

Suggested posts