Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs stop playing and random ones start.

Songs stop playing and random ones start.

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

Samsung galaxy A5

Operating system

?

My Question or Issue

Hi ....i have been using premium for a year now and im getting **bleep** of because last week this started happening and it wont stop. Everytime i play a song . It plays the first 20 seconds then it starts playing a song thats not even in my playlist or saved music..its songs from a different country and when they start playing it says that spotify is playing on web player ( chrome ) and the song is being played from there but i didnt conect to that . I dont know what to do and it keeps happening.....please help

Also in my recently played and heavy rotation section it has a bunch of random weird playlists from other countrys and i have never played them songs before.

I am very angry and **bleep** of because i dont know how to stop it....it does it everytime i want to play a song and its been doing it since last week.

Screenshot_20181208-140632.png
6 Replies

Hey there @amyomara2308,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

If you notice any unexpected changes on your account, like songs being listened from a device other than the ones you're using, we'd recommend following the steps provided here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have changed my password multiple times and signed everyone out and this is still happening when i am online. When my account is offline the songs i downloaded play just fine but albums from different countrys that i havent played keep popping up in my recently played even tho i havent played them. Everytime i close the app new albums i havent played show up in this section. Even if i close the app for a few seconds and re-open the app more albums pop up in this section that i havent played. Can i please get help for this. I dont think anyone is in my account but this is still happening.

20190106_165517.jpg

I am having the same issues. How did you resolve this?

Same issue here. App skips randomly mid song, very annoying.

Hi @MaggieBenek and @Vadedious,

If you have used the steps @Katerina posted but are still experiencing odd behavior, perhaps you could consider moving your music to a new account. Certain devices are not affected by using the Sign Out Everywhere button. Mainly Third party devices.

Here's a useful article on how to get a new account without losing any music.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I had same issue. Your account has definitely been hacked by someone to boost their music rating high and get more money out of it. How I resolved it is by change your password and sign everyone out which can only be done in web. You need to change your password before sign everyone out.

Suggested posts