Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Connect - Multiple Devices

Spotify Connect - Multiple Devices

I am very new at all this and very inexperienced at the ins and outs of how to use Connect on multiple devices. I have been experiencing an issue that I have been trying to get fixed for the last week and either I am not understanding what I am reading in the step by step instructions or I am just not understanding the basics of how Connect works.

I have Premiun subscription and we have 3 devices on Connect plus I use our desktop. All of our devices are the same make and model and show up as such on offline devices.

The problem I am having is that when ever I play something on one device it plays on everything. Desktop and the other 2 devices. No matter what settings I have changed it never seems to keep what one device is playing private and not interrupt ALL the other devices.

What am I doing wrong? 

1 Reply

Hey @beekers

A Spotify account can be played on one device at a time. Logging in on two devices will automatically pause playback when you try to play on both devices simultaneously.

If you're looking to control Spotify on one device with another, then check out this great article on Spotify Connect.

Let us know if you have any issues 🙂

Suggested posts