Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Connections, Song Stuck, and Random Pause

Spotify Connections, Song Stuck, and Random Pause

• Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Buds +

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I have three issues:

1) Spotify Connections is a permanent notification in my notification bar saying that my Galaxy watch is connected.

2) Spotify will often get 'stuck' on displaying the information for a song. The progress bar won't move and changing the song does nothing.

3) Spotify will randomly pause every 5-10 minutes. I have to go back to my phone and hit play.

I have uninstalled the application multiple times. It does nothing to fix it. I have closed the application, and reopened it. Nothing. I have rebooted the phone. Nothing.

1 Reply

Hey there @squilliam

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, we suggest that you swipe the notification to the side to show the gear icon > turn off notifications > toggle "External Applications" off > Apply. 

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't the trick, would you mind giving it a try using a different internet connection to check if that makes the difference?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts