Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Playlists not Loading on Android

Solved!

Spotify Playlists not Loading on Android

This morning I've found that the Spotify App on my Android Phone will not load any playlists, Not my personal ones, nor recommended and found in Search. The Menus work fine and I can still play music through Search, but no Access to Playlists, they're just stuck in a never-ending loading screen when I tap on one. I've already tried everything I know to solve the issue. Closed and restarted the App, Logged out and Logged back in, Restarted my Phone, Uninstalled the app, Cleared the Cache and all Data, Then Reinstalled the app. Nothing has worked to fix the issue. I know it's only happening on my phone too, because I've tried the WebPlayer and Desktop App, and both work just fine. I could really use some assistance with finding a solution, because nothing I've done has worked and I'm out of ideas on what to do.

43 Replies

I'm having the same problem. I only have one long playlist for everything and it won't load no matter how long I wait. I can still add new songs to it, and I can edit it to change song order, but the playlist won't open when I just tap it. The songs still play fine, but I have to only choose them from my listening history. I tried making a second playlist to move all the songs to there instead, but it also wouldn't load! This has been going on for days and I've tried every option to fix it with no results! Since the rest of the app works perfectly fine, I don't think it's a problem with my older phone model. And it only started after the previous update. It'd better get fixed soon.

Marked as solution

Hello. I had the same problem everyone has. Podcasts, liked items, searchs worked fine, but playlists didn't. They kept loading indefinitely. Last app update aparently fixed this problem. I'm posting this comment so you know there is a solution, until Spotify touch something and break the app again.

Yes installing latest upgrade works. Thanks for the info

i changed cell and problem resolve. My phone was too old.

Suggested posts