Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify app closing itself on android 6.0

Spotify app closing itself on android 6.0

Hi,

I recently had a new phone ( Cubot Dinausor ), so i'm now using Spotify on it. But at random time, after a few seconds of listenning to music or after few songs, sometimes during a song, my Spotify app closes itself without any error message, shutting down the music. With the Spotify Widget, i am able to see the song i was listenning to, and the icon is showing me the song playing, but the app has closed so i don't have music anymore. When i comeback on the app, it doesn't show me a current playing song.

I am using a prenium spotify account, but this problem occurs both online and offline, with or without headphones.

Thaks for your help.

2 Replies

Hi @coco2ligne!

That doesn't sound good. Can you let us know which Spotify version you're currently using? It might be worth trying to reinstall the app. Here's how you can do it.

Also, if it's possible, can you try using a different Spotify account on your phone to see if the issue persists? 

Let us know if this helps. 

Hi, Thanks for your help,
I am running the 7.2.0.1250 armV version of Spotify, i'll try tommorow with another account and i'll come back to you then.

Suggested posts