Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify app randomly disconnecting when not used, making me lose my synced playlists

Spotify app randomly disconnecting when not used, making me lose my synced playlists

Hello,

I have a rooted LG G3 (LG-D855) using CyanogenMod version 12.1-20151026-NIGHTLY-d855, and used to live in France where I had no issues at all with spotify on my phone. But since I came to New Zealand 4 months ago (and had to change my payment method), spotify randomly disconnect me when I'm not using the app.

Not a big issue if it wasn't for the synced playlist I lose everytime it disconnects me, which is really annoying since it takes alot of time to download the songs and sometimes I don't have access to a wifi for days or weeks. It's making my road trips really sad 😞

I'm connecting to spotify through my facebook account and I'm using Spark as a mobile provider, which also pays my premium Spotify account, and I'm feeling like I get disconnected after a Spotify app update but I can't be 100% sure about that. It just tend to happen more after I've connected to a wifi.

I tried to search for other persons having the same issue but didn't find anything relevant. I also tried to delete my phone from my allowed devices but it didn't change anything.

If you got any solutions I'm all ears as this kind of bad surprise is becoming really annoying. 

Thanks

0 Replies

Suggested posts