Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify continually restarts playing in my car

Spotify continually restarts playing in my car

On WIFI spotify continually starts playing after I turn on the engine, hang up a call or make a call, or sometimes for no reason. It mostly happens in my car but sometimes also just randomly out of my car, in these occasions my only options are throwing my phone as far away as possible and running the other way, or restarting the device.

Last week I got pulled over for speeding and the cops turn up at my window, after 2 minutes Spotify decided to start playing, KORN at full volume blasted out shocking both me and the officer giving me a ticket. I pressed pause, it restarts, I press pause it restarts, I turn off the radio, problem solved.

This week (handsfree) on a call, it does the same thing and sounds over my call. I wish I could have spoken to my sister but I couldn't, instead I got really angry and cursed out loud, furiously.

Incredibly frustrating. Spotify if you were an X-man you'd be Rogue, because you're so difficult to control.

Spotify please save me from Rogue Spotify, give me something I can rely on, give me Xavier Spotify.

0 Replies

Suggested posts