Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify crashes while playing

Spotify crashes while playing

Spotify crashes for 3 months now... while playing music on my Z FOLD 3 /android version 14. Sometimes after one song... sometimes after 3 or more songs.
2 Replies

Plan

Free

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8

My Question or Issue

The issue faced is that when I am playing a game or doing homework. My music cuts out after an hour. It has even been doing it just seconds or a few minutes after the first cut out. This is a repetitive issue that should be fixed. I have tried uninstalling the app but that still did not stop the annoying cutting out. Is there a way for it to be fixed as it isd repetive and extremely annoying. 

Hey,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

Are you seeing any error messages when this happens? If possible, send us a few screenshots or a short video of the issue. It's also a good idea to check if you're able to play content without interruptions using the web player.

If you haven't already, try clean reinstalling the app using these steps and make sure that the Spotify app is allowed in any battery- or memory-optimizing services on your device. We'd recommend reaching out to Samsung support for a detailed guide on how to do this on your particular phone model.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts