Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify keeps shutting down at night.

Spotify keeps shutting down at night.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

OnePlus 6T

Operating System

Android 10

I use my spotify at night as a sleep aid. I use offline mode and use downloaded playlists. However after different amounts of time (times are very infrequent... 10 mins, 45 mins, 2 hours ect.) it just shuts the entire app down...

I've tried locking the app (so it wont close) reinstalling(twice), updating, restarting my phone(too many times to count), clearing the cache(several times), deleting all my downloaded songs and redownloading again(twice), Logging out and back in(three times), changing power/data saving settings and ive even deleted and rebuilt my playlists from scratch.... none of the above has worked and im still having this issue.

Any help will be fantastic! Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hey there @Robboss!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

We appreciate that you've taken the time and followed all those troubleshooting steps and just wanted to double-check with with you, if you've performed the reinstall with the instructions here.

We'll also need to know if you're using an SD card and if your music is saved on it.

Keep us in the loop here! We'll be happy to help if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts