Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Super Slow, Unresponsive, Won't Pause or Load - Account Issue

Solved!

Super Slow, Unresponsive, Won't Pause or Load - Account Issue

Plan

Premium

Country

UK / Czechia

Device

Samsung A32 and Chromebook

Operating System

Most recent Android OS / Version 129.0.6668.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My Question or Issue

Ever since coming to Czechia, Spotify is becoming slower. When I click pause on a song it sometimes takes up to ten seconds to register what I've done. Pages sometimes won't load for ages. Songs will stop at the end and take forever to load into the next one. It appears to be random when this lag happens, but is becoming the norm rather than the exception. Weirdly, this is occurring on my laptop too. Decided to download Spotify on my Chromebook to see if it was my phone that was the issue, but the exact same slow problems, songs not stopping / starting and unable to move on are happening there.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @PepeMontagna

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

To check if the issue is related to you account, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your devices to see if they can replicate this behavior? 

On another note, it's worth trying with a different internet connection. If you've been using WIFI, then you can create a hotspot on your phone and trying with mobile data or vice versa. 

Lastly, could you make sure that the OS of your devices is up to date? 

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @PepeMontagna

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

To check if the issue is related to you account, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your devices to see if they can replicate this behavior? 

On another note, it's worth trying with a different internet connection. If you've been using WIFI, then you can create a hotspot on your phone and trying with mobile data or vice versa. 

Lastly, could you make sure that the OS of your devices is up to date? 

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Issue appeared to be the internet, very unusual and never had this happen before! My work around to not eat my data is to download the albums and then listen to them in offline mode.

Suggested posts