Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The New UI Sucks

The New UI Sucks

Hello everyone,,

I've been using spotify for almost 4 years now and it's been great. Then this new update with the change in UI came out. It's been a couple months and I hated it at first but I thought I'd try it. A couple months of this and I still hate it. The library just lost all of its functionality. What are they thinking? Did they even have customers try it before shipping it out? Before everything was intuitive and made sense and now everything is confusing. Not to mention it deleted my entire library and I had to readd everything back in. Spotify needs to get their stuff together. I may even go to Google Play Music at this point...

1 Reply

I'm sad to say you and amongst many million of other users are having the same issues with the loser update meaning that they will hate it.

Spotify don't seem to want to listen to their customers at all but I hope they are taking all of this be back on for the next update because if they don't they are going to lose a lot of subscribers.

The Bluetooth track skipping issue in my car has still not being fixed with the latest update and it worked perfectly and seamlessly before.

I think what happened is that there was a new designer of the app and he took over and he wants to put his mark on the world I guess it's all ego at the end of the day.

I've already cancel my subscription and will re-subscribe when they get their act together and make Spotify like it used to be.

Suggested posts