Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The white screen

The white screen

Understanding there are numerous posts about the white screen problem with spotify, I just figured I'd throw some possible light on the subject for both user and creator.  I've been having the same problem and have run some tests.   Spotify runs perfectly fine until I download my playlist for "Favorites", although I can't imagine it's just that playlist.   After about a day or two the white screen shows up and I have to uninstall and reinstall.   I've tested this theory 3 times and all three times it gets corrupted after downloading the playlist.

I use a Galaxy s3, I do not store the music on my SD card although I do have one, and I have more than enough room for the music I download.  I am using Spotify version 0.6.0.20.  I am also using Android version 4.1.1, Kernel version 3.0.31-274808.

Not sure if this helps anyone else or the company but I figured I'd give it a shot.  I am a programmer myself and I know how aggravating it is when something can't be figured out for both the company and the user.

0 Replies

Suggested posts