Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Too many devices syncing - One phone - All synced songs erased

Too many devices syncing - One phone - All synced songs erased

So the other day my tablet says more than 3 devices are syncing and it's going to erase all my synced songs. I go to settings on the Spotify website and I see my mac app which is syncing nothing counts in that along with a device not in use for months. I delete the mac app and the old phone reference. Today I fire up Spotify on my phone and it gives the same error and erases 3000 tracks I downloaded to not have to worry about having a decent LTE connection. Not cool. Considering how long it took and how many errors the app cranks out during download and having to restart it over and over I'm ready to cancel this premium account.

Posting messages here as the only support option is also about the worst "Premium" solution I've seen.

LG G3 using current Play Store Spotify version whatever that is.

1 Reply

Hi there, sorry to hear about the issues you've had. Whilst I can't say why this happened I can tell you that this forum is not the only support option available. You contact Spotify Support using the form here or they are also available via twitter on @SpotifyCares 

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts