Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Transfer Music from Phone to Computer

Transfer Music from Phone to Computer

Hello,

I just bought myself a new computer, and can immidiatly listen to all songs that are from Spotify on my newly downloaded Spotify application. However, I cannot listen to local files from my old computer on this one. Is there a way I can transfer these files from my Android phone to my computer's Spotify browser over a Spotify wireless connection?

4 Replies

Spotify stores all music, including any downloaded or synched files in its encrypted cache and there's no way to extract tracks from it I'm afraid.

You could download them off of your old computer with a flash drive or by using your phone and them put them on your new computer, then add them to your local music within Spotify.

You could use an iPhone app such as mobikin iPhone Music Transfer (There are a few of those available in the App Store), but I think this will be more convenient to just plug the phone in.
Another way would be to take photos with Dropbox. That you take the phones, which just appeared in the Dropbox folder on your Mac's Dropbox iPhone app left.

You can try a call MobiKin Assistant for Android software. It can help you transfer music from android phone to computer easily

Suggested posts