Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to login or listen to song via spotify on Android 14.

Unable to login or listen to song via spotify on Android 14.

When I attempt to login into Spotify or listen to a song on my android device via the data plan nothing works. If I connect to WIFI everythign works fine. I can also confirm that app other apps like facebook, Youtube still work witht he data plan from the mobile carrier while spotify stops. Carrier: T-mobile, Phone: OnePlus11
6 Replies

I tried uninstalling-reinstalling and nothing works.

Hey hey @RajnishS,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the Community.

On Android you are able to control whether certain apps are allowed to use mobile data.

You should be able to find that option in your phone's Settings under Data Usage. We can't give the exact steps for your phone, but on my phone with Android 14 it's called Allowed networks for apps, so I assume it would be something similar.

Let us know if that solved the issue!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Appreciate your response. But, It does not solve my issue. I have already
verified the same and can confirm that app is allowed to use the data.

Hey @RajnishS

Thanks for your reply. 

Could you let us know if this has always happened or if it started happening after a specific event such as an update? 

Also, would you mind trying with a different mobile network? You can ask a friend or a relative to create a hostpot on their phone and connect to that to see if the issue only happens with your mobile carrier.

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello Emi, it started happening a month back. As soon as my phone connects to hotspot it works.

Hey @RajnishS,

Thanks for the reply!

As far as we can see the issue is only occurring with the mobile data of your own device.
With this in mind, if I was you I'd try logging in with my account on a different mobile device.
If the issue persists on the second mobile device this would mean it's account-related.
If if doesn't, then this would mean the issue is either with your own device or your mobile data provider.

In case the issue is on your end only, reach out to your device manufacturer (Oppo) and to your mobile data operator. They should be able to help out!

Many thanks! Keep us posted on how things go 🙂 

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts