Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

VERY slow syncing speed!!!!

VERY slow syncing speed!!!!

Dear Spotify devs, i dont know, what im paying for each month????

Syncing speed is extremely slow, yesterday ive spent like 2 hours to download 74 songs, and ive got 100mbit link at home. Last month it took me 30-40 min to download more that 900+ songs to my phone via same WiFi.

5 Replies

Hi. This could be down to any number of things. If you countinue to see this issue in the future, please shout.

im having this issue for 2 days now...

@olvrick wrote:

Dear Spotify devs, i dont know, what im paying for each month????

Syncing speed is extremely slow, yesterday ive spent like 2 hours to download 74 songs, and ive got 100mbit link at home. Last month it took me 30-40 min to download more that 900+ songs to my phone via same WiFi.

This could be due to a number of reasons, including the fact that your device has to decode all the coded tracks when they are downloaded - mobile processors aren't as powerful as computer processors.

It could also be due to the fact that the computer you were downloading from at a high speed is no longer available.

This could also be caused by the fact the desktop client uses p2p technology to download and stream tracks from computers all over the Spotify network, whereas the mobile application always streams or downloads directly from Spotify. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Actually  I DONT CARE from where it downloading, or answers like "prone need to decode", its bull**bleep**!

Few days ago ive downloaded with my phone 700 tracks for 30-35 min.

Today = 51 track = almost 2 hours.

This server and service is a piece of crap. What im paying for? 

Suggested posts