Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Very Loud Sound

Very Loud Sound

Device

Samsung S24 Plus

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Whenever I'm listening to a song on Spotify and I play another song while the other one is still playing, there's a very brief loud screeching sound before the other song plays. This only happens when the other song is still playing and I played another song but if I pause the song before I play another one this doesn't occur. It's a very loud sound and it's very painful to my ears. Any solution to this?

1 Reply

Hi there @Dafrilles,

Thanks for your post here in the Community and welcome!

First up, we'd like to know if you've tried any troubleshooting steps. If you haven't, we recommend reinstalling the app on your device by following these steps. No worries, you won't lose any saved content, but you might have to download your offline music again if you have Premium.

If that doesn't work, let us know if this happens when listening through headphones or speakers, or just from the phone itself. Additionally, you can try logging in with a different account to check if it also happens there. If you don't have another account, you can ask a relative or friend to log in with their account and give it a try. 

Lastly, would you mind sending us a video recording of this behavior? You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

We'll be here.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts