Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

When I click on an album, it has songs in it that are not on the album.

Solved!

When I click on an album, it has songs in it that are not on the album.

I am on mobile and have premium, but whenever I click on an album I want to listen to, the songs are out of order and some songs are not even on the album

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ilovelendricklamar,

Thanks for the reply & the screenshot here!

Just to make sure we cover all bases, could you try clearing cache from the app? Once it's done, make sure to log out from the app and back in again twice in a row. As odd as this may sound, completing these steps should resync your account info.

Another option is to do a clean reinstall. This will clear cache too, as well as ensure that you're running the latest app version.

Shouldn't that do the trick, could you double-check if it appear in the same way on another device? For example, you can check the Spotify app on a PC or by using the Web Player.

Keep us posted!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Ilovelendricklamar,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Just to check, does this only happen on the mobile app, or do you experience the same thing on other devices that you use Spotify on?

Also, have you noticed if this occurs with a specific album or artist? It would be great if you could send us a link to the album(s) this happen with.

Feel free to include a screenshot or video showing how things look from your end, so that we can have a closer look as well 🔍

We'll keep an eye out for your reply! Cheers.

MariaModerator

It usually happens on albums I listened to recently before getting premium. In the screenshot, I went to the artist, clicked on the album from there, and as you can see, the album is not in order, and there are songs from different albums.

Screenshot_20240911-193335.png
Marked as solution

Hey @Ilovelendricklamar,

Thanks for the reply & the screenshot here!

Just to make sure we cover all bases, could you try clearing cache from the app? Once it's done, make sure to log out from the app and back in again twice in a row. As odd as this may sound, completing these steps should resync your account info.

Another option is to do a clean reinstall. This will clear cache too, as well as ensure that you're running the latest app version.

Shouldn't that do the trick, could you double-check if it appear in the same way on another device? For example, you can check the Spotify app on a PC or by using the Web Player.

Keep us posted!

MariaModerator

I cleared the cache and the issue seems to be fixed! Thanks for the help 🙂 

Suggested posts