Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Won't Sync Local Tracks

Won't Sync Local Tracks

I've been using spotify on my computer and Galaxy S5 for a while with local files working perfectly fine on both.  Today all local files stopped syncing to my mobile device.  It kept all local files that were there before, but any new local songs are no longer transferred over.  It seems that before all files were being stored on my internal storage and taking up a ton of space, but I still had plenty.  The problem was still occuring with in on my internal storage.  I deleted the app, cleared the cache, and undownloaded all the playlists on the mobile.  When I redownloaded it started going to the SD Card (which is actually a good thing), but now none of the local files are transferring over (even ones that had worked before).  I've followed the instructions and suggestions elsewhere on the forum to no avail, so I'm not sure what to do now.  I am on the same wifi network, less than 3,333 songs, firewall exception, etc. all up to what it is supposed to be plus latest version of everything.  I am using the same computer and phone that I've used since I started spotify as well just in case that could be a factor. 

Thank you for your help ahead of time.

Edit: after all normal song have been downloaded on my phone the local ones remained greyed out and it says "waiting to download"

0 Replies

Suggested posts