Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica sempre para aos 4seg - LG G4 Beat - Android Marshmallow / Music always for the 4seg - LG G4 B

Estou com um problema que incomoda bastante.Já adianto que não havia esse problema anteriormente, iniciou esse mês (07/2017).Possuo o Spotify pelo fato de poder ouvir as músicas online e buscar sempre novas alternativas. PROBLEMA: Sempre que ouço mús...

• Estou com um problema que incomoda bastante. Já adianto que não havia esse problema anteriormente, iniciou esse mês (07/2017). Possuo o Spotify pelo fato de poder ouvir as músicas online e buscar s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopping halfway through music

Okay so, my friend logged into their spotify account on my phone (hasn't changed their login or anything like that) and they have premium. They set the playlist they have to offline mode after all the songs have been downloaded completely and played ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so, my friend logged into their spotify account on my phone (hasn't changed their login or anything like that) and they have premium. They set the playlist they have to offline mode after all th...
  • mam0uh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage Idea

Hi, I'm writing to the Spotify developers to ask them if they were planning to add a Storage option where we can choose for ex. to move an entire folder of an Artist or Playlist from internal storage to an SD card and viceversa. To move the entire Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm writing to the Spotify developers to ask them if they were planning to add a Storage option where we can choose for ex. to move an entire folder of an Artist or Playlist from interna...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

Im trying to cancel my premium subscription, but it shows that i dont have it. I have an email that i was sent when i subscribed.

• Visitor
  • Im trying to cancel my premium subscription, but it shows that i dont have it. I have an email that i was sent when i subscribed.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs disappear but still take up room on sd

I recently started up spotify after rebooting my phone. The 2,500 songs I had saved offline had disappeared, however they where still taking up 7.2gb of data on my SD card. Is there anyway to access those files?

• I recently started up spotify after rebooting my phone. The 2,500 songs I had saved offline had disappeared, however they where still taking up 7.2gb of data on my SD card. Is there anyway to access ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading music to external SD card, another one...

I've done the re-installing, I've done the clean re-installing, I've done the re-installing with the SD card out then putting it back in and moving files around, and nothing seems to work. I've got a Huawei y300 with Android 4.1.1, the very newest ve...

• Casual Listener
  • I've done the re-installing, I've done the clean re-installing, I've done the re-installing with the SD card out then putting it back in and moving files around, and nothing seems to work.   ...
  • bindesh
  • Regular
  • 75 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 75 replies
  • 5 likes

Probleme mit Lokaler Musik Android

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Lokalen Musik auf meinem Android Gerät.Ich habe die Quelle auf meinem Computer hinzugefügt, die Lokale Musik in meine Playlist eingefügt und kann diese auf meinem PC hören, alles gut.Jedoch werden diese Lieder d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Lokalen Musik auf meinem Android Gerät. Ich habe die Quelle auf meinem Computer hinzugefügt, die Lokale Musik in meine Playlist eingefügt und kann die...
  • Der_Klaine
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded songs are not available - Android

Hi Spotify team;I downloaded songs in the SD on my android, but after a while these are removed. Even the space occupied by the songs is visualized, but these are no longer recognized.I have already uninstalled the application, deleted all log and th...

• Hi Spotify team; I downloaded songs in the SD on my android, but after a while these are removed. Even the space occupied by the songs is visualized, but these are no longer recognized. I have al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play doesn't Play all songs

Hi all,When I listen to music on my phone for some reason if I press shuffle play it only plays certain albums. For example if I listen to "The Dreadnoughts" and just press shuffle play it plays their main albulms but never their Cadillac album. Alth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, When I listen to music on my phone for some reason if I press shuffle play it only plays certain albums.  For example if I listen to "The Dreadnoughts" and just press shuffle play it pl...
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync with Toyota

Hi,I have a galaxy s6 and a toyota Avalon. For the last two months the spotify app will not sync with my car. The car display is frozen on a song that isn't playing or hasn't played in days. Sometimes I lose remote control access in the steering whee...

• Hi, I have a galaxy s6 and a toyota Avalon. For the last two months the spotify app will not sync with my car. The car display is frozen on a song that isn't playing or hasn't played in days. Someti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Several severe problems that's been there for awhile

After a while volume adjustment stops working and I need to restart the app to fix it. It's very annoying especially when driving and I can't do anything but unplug the phone. When pressing play it takes s few seconds before it starts and sometimes i...

• After a while volume adjustment stops working and I need to restart the app to fix it. It's very annoying especially when driving and I can't do anything but unplug the phone. When pressing play it t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wonderful different design for some official Spotify playlists

The different design for some official Spotify playlists looks amazing. Why does it appear for only a few specific playlists? And also, wouldn't it be possible to apply this to the whole app? Screens down below.

• Casual Listener
  •   The different design for some official Spotify playlists looks amazing. Why does it appear for only a few specific playlists? And also, wouldn't it be possible to apply this to the whole app?...
  • AndryX7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App esstresfuly slow.

That is the thing the android app take a very long time to show the seccions, i mean xplore, home, etc. And no, is not my phone or internet, it dont happen with other apps. I need to restart the app a few times in order to this work properly.

• That is the thing the android app take a very long time to show the seccions, i mean xplore, home, etc. And no, is not my phone or internet, it dont happen with other apps. I need to restart the app ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

With equalizer turned on, volume decreases at the start of songs.

I have a Moto X Play and a Nexus 5x, and after playing with the equalizer on both devices, I notice on some tracks I get an initial high volume and then after half a second the volume drops. While i understand that turning equalizer off will solve it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Moto X Play and a Nexus 5x, and after playing with the equalizer on both devices, I notice on some tracks I get an initial high volume and then after half a second the volume drops.   ...
  • riuzachi
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Rearrange Playlist Order

Is it possible to rearrange playlist order on my phone? my PC is the correct order however the phone is showing the first song i ever downloaded not the most recent which is what i would like it to be

• Is it possible to rearrange playlist order on my phone? my PC is the correct order however the phone is showing the first song i ever downloaded not the most recent which is what i would like it to be
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads deleted on Android

Well, I recently purchased Spotifiy Premium and downloaded some music onto my mobile, about 800 songs. But roughly every 5 days (happened four times now) all my downloads, except for Playlists, get deleted. The only other device I use is my PC. I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • Well,  I recently purchased Spotifiy Premium and downloaded some music onto my mobile, about 800 songs. But roughly every 5 days (happened four times now) all my downloads, except for Play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching across downloaded playlists

Hi,I have several downloaded playlists and there doesn't seem to be a way to search offline for a particular artist or song throughout them. Other than going through and saving each and every song individually to "my library", is there easier way to ...

• Hi, I have several downloaded playlists and there doesn't seem to be a way to search offline for a particular artist or song throughout them. Other than going through and saving each and every ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Spotify wont keep songs downloaded.

I have more then enough room for downloading songs from spotify to my android. I dowloaded all the songs ( about 1350 of them) on my android. It showed a few days ago they all had the green download arrow beside them and the download was switched to ...

• I have more then enough room for downloading songs from spotify to my android. I dowloaded all the songs ( about 1350 of them) on my android. It showed a few days ago they all had the green download ...
  • smjohnson5683
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Support for the headphone play/pause/skip buttons (Desktop)

Hello i have a problem to skip songs. I payd for 1month premium and all was going well until i wanted to skip a song. When i wanted to skip the song Spotify means i need premium but i have premium what can i do please help me

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i have a problem to skip songs. I payd for 1month premium and all was going well until i wanted to skip a song. When i wanted to skip the song Spotify means i need premium but i have premium wh...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got premium but not able to repeat a song

I used a 10€ card to ger Spotify premium but now i want to repeat the songs and it only gives me the option to repeat all songs in my album or not to repeat at all, anyone got an idea why?

• Casual Listener
  • I used a 10€ card to ger Spotify premium but now i want to repeat the songs and it only gives me the option to repeat all songs in my album or not to repeat at all, anyone got an idea why?
  • SemZeelen
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes