Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Single section not showing on android

So yeah. Ive normally seen all the artists singles under the album section where it reads "singles" but suddenly one day the single section had dissappeared and I cant see any singles on the artist page. I can search the singles from search bar and i...

• So yeah. Ive normally seen all the artists singles under the album section where it reads "singles" but suddenly one day the single section had dissappeared and I cant see any singles on the artist p...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Prblem with Samsung Galaxy A8

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A8 with Android Lollypop and Spotify worked well. A week ago I actualized it to Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) and it doesn't save the songs to the SD card and sometimes the app crashes and makes the phone to reboot. Sometimes ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Samsung Galaxy A8 with Android Lollypop and Spotify worked well. A week ago I actualized it to Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) and it doesn't save the songs to the SD card and sometimes the ap...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Android marshmallow - problems since upgrading to Premium

Since upgrading to Premium, every time I now start the app, it is very laggy and often crashes. I have cleared the cache and even reinstalled. Problem persists.Xperia Z3c

• Casual Listener
  • Since upgrading to Premium, every time I now start the app, it is very laggy and often crashes. I have cleared the cache and even reinstalled. Problem persists. Xperia Z3c
  • Eurosimz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How long does it take to remove storage data off phone after turning off "available offline".

Surprised that it does not do this right away. I am always near the storage limit of my phone and like to rotate the offline albums, and so I find it very frustrating that the data is not immediately removed after turning off "available offline".1. H...

• Music Fan
  • Surprised that it does not do this right away. I am always near the storage limit of my phone and like to rotate the offline albums, and so I find it very frustrating that the data is not immediately...
  • tman202
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

add song to queue instead of replace it

When I have a playlist in my queue and i search for new songs, i touch the songname instead of the three points (...), to add it and then my queue is replaced. is a possibility to avoid that? greatings.

• Casual Listener
  • When I have a playlist in my queue and i search for new songs, i touch the songname instead of the three points (...), to add it and then my queue is replaced.   is a possibility to avoid that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • queue management
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Stops Playing When Screen is Off

I have the Samsung Note 5 and have been experiencing problem with playing songs on Spotify (for probably 6months now) that aren't downloaded to my own playlist. Songs would just stop playing/streaming when I went to other apps (i.e. instagram, FB) wh...

• I have the Samsung Note 5 and have been experiencing problem with playing songs on Spotify (for probably 6months now) that aren't downloaded to my own playlist. Songs would just stop playing/streamin...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks

Hey, since I had my OnePlus 3T I cannot download tracks when I use the mobile data while the setting " Download with mobile " is already enbled.If someone can help me to fix this problem, thank you

• Hey, since I had my OnePlus 3T I cannot download tracks when I use the mobile data while the setting " Download with mobile " is already enbled. If someone can help me to fix this problem, thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 USERS

I CURRENTLY HAVE A SUBCRIPTION FOR 2 USERS ON MY ACCT. WHEN MY DAUGHTER GETS ON TO PLAY MUSIC IT KICKS ME OFF WHILE I'M LISTENING OR I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC. IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THIS??

• I CURRENTLY HAVE A SUBCRIPTION FOR 2 USERS ON MY ACCT. WHEN MY DAUGHTER GETS ON TO PLAY MUSIC IT KICKS ME OFF WHILE I'M LISTENING OR I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC. IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THIS??
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect issue with raumfeld one s

So, a couple of days ago I bought a Raumfeld One S and I have been having issues with it ever since. When I first set it up I couldn't connect with spotify connect. I selected my raumfeld from the lis of available devices and underneath it it said co...

• Casual Listener
  • So, a couple of days ago I bought a Raumfeld One S and I have been having issues with it ever since. When I first set it up I couldn't connect with spotify connect. I selected my raumfeld from the li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • one s
    Raumfeld
    raumfeld one s
    teufel audio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Are Galaxy S5 users screwed if they're on Marshmallow?

I have read the stickied threads. The solution does not work for the S5 https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Android-Update-6-x-Marshmallow-amp-Adoptable-Storage/m-p/1402160#M62765 1. delete data and cache for spotify, then uninstall.2. go to set...

• Regular
  • I have read the stickied threads. The solution does not work for the S5   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Android-Update-6-x-Marshmallow-amp-Adoptable-Storage/m-p/1402160#M62765 &nbs...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not playing

Whenever I listen to music on my phone, the first track I listen to plays as normal. After that, all tracks played have a problem. At some point in the song, the audio stops playing, but the audio time bar goes on. Sometimes the song even skips four ...

• Regular
  • Whenever I listen to music on my phone, the first track I listen to plays as normal. After that, all tracks played have a problem. At some point in the song, the audio stops playing, but the audio ti...
  • ddominykas
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple TV feature

I am trying to log onto my Spotify on my Samsung TV, I entered my username and password which I know is correct because I logged in on my phone and it worked fine but it keeps saying incorrect username or password!

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to log onto my Spotify on my Samsung TV, I entered my username and password which I know is correct because I logged in on my phone and it worked fine but it keeps saying incorrect userna...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 days offline usage has expired?? Premium

Hello, I have premium which works well except for sometimes when all my downloaded platlists becom "un-downloaded". Spotify tells me that my 30 days of ofline usage has expired. I then have to go into offline mode and download them over again. This k...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have premium which works well except for sometimes when all my downloaded platlists becom "un-downloaded". Spotify tells me that my 30 days of ofline usage has expired. I then hav...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Mirrorlink (VW Discover Pro)

Hi, anyone know if Spotify will be working for Mirrorlink during driving soon? It needs to be certified for usage during driving I believe. Thanks in advance. Using a Samsung Note 4.

• Hi, anyone know if Spotify will be working for Mirrorlink during driving soon? It needs to be certified for usage during driving I believe. Thanks in advance. Using a Samsung Note 4.
  • ksoufan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Popup Menu

Yesterday i updated my Spotify on Android on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Version 7.2.0.1250) and noticed two important and annoying things. At first: all these consequent UI updates might look pretty and so on, but it would be nice to spare some pretty loa...

• Regular
  • Yesterday i updated my Spotify on Android on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Version 7.2.0.1250) and noticed two important and annoying things. At first: all these consequent UI updates might look pretty and s...
  • marxpopp
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Freezing when connected to Ford Sync 3

Basically the title, if play Spotify through the applink on Ford Sync 3 it wont let me change songs. If I pause my music then play it again usually I can change songs a few times before it will freeze again. I can get around this by just using it as ...

• Casual Listener
  • Basically the title, if play Spotify through the applink on Ford Sync 3 it wont let me change songs. If I pause my music then play it again usually I can change songs a few times before it will freez...
  • Eruion
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Applink
    Ford
    Galaxy
    MyFord
    S7
    Samsung
    Sync3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 0,99 premium package

I signed up for he 3 months for 0,99 premium package, but something went wrong i guess. I can't listen anything, and the app offers me to become premium again...

• I signed up for he 3 months for 0,99 premium package, but something went wrong i guess. I can't listen anything, and the app offers me to become premium again...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound with Android Auto USB after update

Hey everyone, I recently updated my Droid Turbo to 6.0.1, and now when I connect to my car via USB, the sound from spotify does not work. it says it is playing, but nothing comes out. I did not have this issue before I updated. If I connect via bluet...

• Hey everyone,    I recently updated my Droid Turbo to 6.0.1, and now when I connect to my car via USB, the sound from spotify does not work. it says it is playing, but nothing comes out. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unplayable Song

I've recently payed for a premium membership, and I immediately searched for a song I planned to listen to. As soon as I found the album, the song was listed and clearly visible, but it is the only song I could not play. I would like to know of it ha...

• I've recently payed for a premium membership, and I immediately searched for a song I planned to listen to. As soon as I found the album, the song was listed and clearly visible, but it is the only s...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUSCRIPTION

HELP ME I WAN TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. CANT FIND THE CANCELATION BUTTON. HHHHHEEELLLPPP!!!

• Visitor
  • HELP ME I WAN TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. CANT FIND THE CANCELATION BUTTON. HHHHHEEELLLPPP!!!
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes