Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Help Android! Please help

Hi, I'm told I can Chromecast from my Android phone to my Andriod TV.....I use Chromecast from my phone to TV with other applications, so I know it works, However.....I use the App on my phone, click on Devices Available and my TV isn't listed....so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm told I can Chromecast from my Android phone to my Andriod TV.....I use Chromecast from my phone to TV with other applications, so I know it works, However.....I use the App on my pho...
  • Jondroids
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't Connect to Chromecast v1

Was working fine casting to Chromecast v1 yesterday, now it just gets to the black and white Spotify loading screen, then just reverts back to the backdrop screen. I've reset Chromecast, reset router, and phone. Note 3. Still not working, Spotify rad...

• Music Fan
  • Was working fine casting to Chromecast v1 yesterday, now it just gets to the black and white Spotify loading screen, then just reverts back to the backdrop screen. I've reset Chromecast, reset router...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast Android
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My 30-day premium trial is expired, but I still have my premium?

My premium expired last Oct 21. I noticed that my account is not in basic and and it's still updating my music until now. I was really concerned about it because I might end up in a bad situation. I tried to log out and and remove the app, but it did...

• My premium expired last Oct 21. I noticed that my account is not in basic and and it's still updating my music until now. I was really concerned about it because I might end up in a bad situation. I ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Diana Krall song won't play

Walk On By the Diana Krall doesn't work....the rest of the album does...what gives?

• Casual Listener
  • Walk On By the Diana Krall doesn't work....the rest of the album does...what gives?
  • johnnyversaille
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sound distortion

Hello, I have a Google Nexus 5 and since I downloaded the new operating system last week there is considerable sound distortion during the songs on my playlists. I've checked the earphones and they work fine in other devices, also the phone plays mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Google Nexus 5 and since I downloaded the new operating system last week there is considerable sound distortion during the songs on my playlists. I've checked the earphones a...
  • jwandrews81
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

trouble with continuous listening to songs

I just updated my sportify app on my sony xperia z2, but for some reason, my music won't go to the next song when the song i started with ended. This happens only (I think) with songs that aren't from spotify. If i want to go to the next song i have ...

• I just updated my sportify app on my sony xperia z2, but for some reason, my music won't go to the next song when the song i started with ended. This happens only (I think) with songs that aren't fro...
  • bjornfers
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot log in on app

I recently re-download ed spotify after a long time without it. My original account was connected to Facebook with the email (address removed). After re-downloading the app I've been unable to log into it. Whenever I hit log in through Facebook it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently re-download ed spotify after a long time without it. My original account was connected to Facebook with the email (address removed). After re-downloading the app I've been unable to log in...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The autumn offering

All the sudden I can't listen to the autumn offering they are still on Spotify but I can't get to their music, why?

• All the sudden I can't listen to the autumn offering they are still on Spotify but I can't get to their music, why?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

All my music is gone!!

• All my music is gone!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo accesar nuevamente a mi suscripciòn en Premium

En un plan con Movistar tengo S Premium gratis y lo habìa tenido en mi cel anterior (un Sony), pero me lo robaron y comprè otro cel (Alcatel) y ya no puedo entrar a mi cuenta Premium. No me lo han podido arreglar en atenciòn a clientes. Me dijeron un...

• En un plan con Movistar tengo S Premium gratis y lo habìa tenido en mi cel anterior (un Sony), pero me lo robaron y comprè otro cel (Alcatel) y ya no puedo entrar a mi cuenta Premium. No me lo han po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song does not play on Sony z5 compaqt

Have saved playlist to phone and using mobile data as well but Spotify will only play one song then stops and will not play next song works fine on my android tablet but not on my phone

• Have saved playlist to phone and using mobile data as well but Spotify will only play one song then stops and will not play next song works fine on my android tablet but not on my phone
  • Shaunmcgrath-gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work in Wifi

Hello dear forumI'm getting mighty desperate:I've recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S (newest firmware update) and wanted to install Spotify. This has worked well, but I can not log in an existing WLAN connection. In other WLAN networks it works...

• Visitor
  • Hello dear forum I'm getting mighty desperate: I've recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab S (newest firmware update) and wanted to install Spotify. This has worked well, but I can not log in a...
  • theprev7
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

why free?

i want to use my premium account to my new phone bec i broke the previous one, but spotify is giving me an option to go on premium again? why?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to use my premium account to my new phone bec i broke the previous one, but spotify is giving me an option to go on premium again? why?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshout on 5Ghz Network

Hello everybody, I face a problem with Spotify since i have changed my router, now the network in house is 5Ghz.My phone is a Nexus 5 (not a 2015, the first one) and i'm connected to this network, i can browse internet, play internet games but when i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody,   I face a problem with Spotify since i have changed my router, now the network in house is 5Ghz. My phone is a Nexus 5 (not a 2015, the first one) and i'm connected to ...
  • galinier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming from Laptop to Mobile - does this use data on mobile

I've got Spotify running on my laptop. With the recent capability to stream on multiple devices, I now see a pop-up on my phone saying Spotify is running on device XXXXX. If I then choose to listen on my phone, does this use phone data? Or is the dat...

• I've got Spotify running on my laptop.  With the recent capability to stream on multiple devices, I now see a pop-up on my phone saying Spotify is running on device XXXXX.  If I then c...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to connect my Yamaha N-R301 network receiver to Spotify?

Hi, May I know how to connect my Yamaha N-R301 network receiver to Spotify? I have the receiver connected to my home network. Thanks.

• Hi,   May I know how to connect my Yamaha N-R301 network receiver to Spotify? I have the receiver connected to my home network.   Thanks.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download more than 100 songs

I want to download more songs because Spotify told me that my device doesn't has enough storage. But I have about 1GB of storage in my device though. Please, how can I download more music if Spotify says that we can download 3.334 songs...

• I want to download more songs because Spotify told me that my device doesn't has enough storage. But I have about 1GB of storage in my device though. Please, how can I download more music if Spotify ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

contraseña

No puedo restablecer mi contraseña y ya me enviaron el mail para hacerlo pero algo pero algo estoy haciendo mal

• No puedo restablecer mi contraseña y ya me enviaron el mail para hacerlo pero algo pero algo estoy haciendo mal
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes