Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old can't log in because currently set to offline on Android App

When are you going to fix the spotify android app two old year bug that if doesn't allow to log in because the app is set to offline? The "solution" of reinstall and download again all your offline music is not a solution. Is an invitation to close t...

• Casual Listener
  • When are you going to fix the spotify android app two old year bug that if doesn't allow to log in because the app is set to offline?   The "solution" of reinstall and download again all your ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove certain songs download playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPortugalDeviceUlefone Armor 5Operating SystemAndroid Oreo 8.1 My Question or IssueWhen i download a playlist from another user i don't have to like all the musics, so i want to remove one or another song, i do not want to delet...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Portugal Device Ulefone Armor 5 Operating System Android Oreo 8.1   My Question or Issue When i download a playlist from another user i don't have to lik...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG V30 Android 8 battery drain

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDeviceLG V30Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have downloaded the Spotify app on my brand new LG V30 (already had premium subscription because I have been using it previously on my Nexus 6) and experienced hug...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device LG V30 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have downloaded the Spotify app on my brand new LG V30 (already had premium subscr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not showing under artist

PlanFamily PremiumCountry New Zealand DeviceSamsung Galaxy S6Operating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or IssueSo when I go into "artists" to see/listen to a specific artist's discography that I've saved, it normally presents no issue. I can see and...

• Plan Family Premium Country  New Zealand  Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue So when I go into "artists" to see/listen to a speci...
  • Italoduart
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Background playing stops and starts randomly

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI don't know why, but since the last update, when I'm playing music in the background (most part of the time) the music stops and starts again randomly. It...

• Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I don't know why, but since the last update, when I'm playing music in the...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! View all downloaded songs and shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGalaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid Pie Hey everyone, I made the switch from google music today as they seem to be nerfing the platform to move you over to youtube music. Anyway, I'm trying to get used to spotify, and I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android Pie   Hey everyone, I made the switch from google music today as they seem to be nerfing the platform to move you ...
  • Omeca13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist are not minesss

All my playlists dissapear, instead, i have another playlists. What the f***just happened....?????

• All my playlists dissapear, instead, i have another playlists. What the f***just happened....?????  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't choose where to save my music

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or IssueI always had my music files in my SD card, but now I can't even choose where I want to save my files. Everything is set by default in my internal storage, i...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue I always had my music files in my SD card, but now I can't even choose where I w...
  • willdoubleg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's my library's songs?

Hi. I can't find my songs saved in libraryPlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo

• Visitor
  •  Hi. I can't find my songs saved in library Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android Oreo  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share songs to Instagram Story

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9+)Operating SystemAndroid PieMy Question or Issue I can't share songs on Instagram Story. The Instagram Story option doesn't even appear on the list when I choose to share a song. I first encountered t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand Device (Samsung Galaxy 9+) Operating System Android Pie My Question or Issue   I can't share songs on Instagram Story. The Instagram Story option doesn't ...
  • Carla991
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to listen saved music of an artist

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceAndroid: LG G6Operating SystemW10 My Question or IssueSince the last big update of Spotify, both on computer or smart-phone, selecting an artist from MY LIBRARY you are sent to the main page of the artist. Before it would...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Android: LG G6 Operating System W10   My Question or Issue Since the last big update of Spotify, both on computer or smart-phone, selecting an artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Crash on Android due to artist name

PlanPremium / FamilyCountry UKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue In the last week my Android app has been misbehaving in the following way: Consistent crash when scrolling through 'artist' list.Unable to view li...

• Plan Premium / Family Country  UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  In the last week my Android app has been misbehaving in...
  • snstrauss
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution No reproduce todas las canciones en búsqueda / do not play all songs search

PlanPremiumCountryPanamá DeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 5 ProOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueAntes cuando estaba offline buscaba una canción /artista/álbum, y me aparecian muchos resultados y reproducia alguno, automáticamente las demás can...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Panamá  Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Antes cuando estaba offline buscaba una canción /arti...
  • Tunick96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No like/dislike button on artist radio, is this normal?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueAccording to (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/spotify-radio/) there should be a like/dislike button when listening through a radio sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue According to (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/sp...
  • DirtySink
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes
  • dislike
    Radio
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Compartilhamento no Stories do Instagram indisponível

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil Device(Moto Z2 Play)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or IssueOi! Mesmo com o aplicativo do Spotify e do Instagram totalmente atualizados, não aparece pra mim a opção de compartilhar músicas no Storires do Instagram....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device (Moto Z2 Play) Operating System (Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue Oi! Mesmo com o aplicativo do Spotify e do Instagram totalmente at...
  • Dntx
  • Music Fan
  • 23 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 25 likes

Unable to log in because I'm "offline"

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueTwice in the past week I've been randomly logged out of Spotify (the issue may be related to changing SIM cards while travelling, but I can't confirm)...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue Twice in the past week I've been randomly logged out of Spotify (the issue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Green Wheel Loading

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceNote 9Operating SystemAndroid pie My Question or IssueWhen I go to click on a artist in my library and then turn my screen off or go to home and go back to spotify I get an infinite green circle. If I go backwards...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United states Device Note 9 Operating System Android pie   My Question or Issue When I go to click on a artist in my library and then turn my screen off or...
  • Robbier6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Watch S2 can't find spotify in galaxy store

I have a Galaxy Watch S2 and it can't find Spotify in the Galaxy app store. How do I fix it?

• I have a Galaxy Watch S2 and it can't find Spotify in the Galaxy app store. How do I fix it?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Now Playing/Full Screen only shows song title and not the artist. Plus, weird album art zoom

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 9 PieCar2019 Honda Accord Hybrid EXMy Question or IssueI am wondering if anyone else has this issue? The Now Playing screen has strangely cropped and zoomed portion of the album art and it ...

IMG_20190406_161225.jpg IMG_20190406_161204.jpg
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 9 Pie Car 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid EX My Question or Issue I am wondering if anyone else has this issue? The Now Playing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Accord
    album art
    Android
    android auto
    fullscreen
    Honda
    Now playing
    Spotify
    Zoom
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Coloured Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceHuawei P20 ProOperating SystemEMUI 9 My Question or IssueRecently, I've noticed that my Spotify notifications aren't coloured based on the song's cover art, which is a feature I'm quite fond of. In the two screen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Huawei P20 Pro Operating System EMUI 9   My Question or Issue Recently, I've noticed that my Spotify notifications aren't coloured based on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes