Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share music to Instagram

PlanPremiumCountryThailand DeviceOppo F9Operating SystemAndroid 8.1, ColorOS v5.2 My Question or Issue I can't share music to Instagram. I've tried every way but it can't. If anyone knows about this, please tell me.

• Plan Premium Country Thailand   Device Oppo F9 Operating System Android 8.1, ColorOS v5.2   My Question or Issue  I can't share music to Instagram. I've tried every way but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song crash

In android (Motorola One) some songs just freeze and can't be played. Tried to delete from download and download again, uninstall app and installing again. It seems to happen only in the smartphone when the "Normalize Volume" is active.

• In android (Motorola One) some songs just freeze and can't be played. Tried to delete from download and download again, uninstall app and installing again. It seems to happen only in the smartphone w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat track mode is not available for Android phone

PlanFreeCountryIndia DeviceOne plus 6T My Question or Issue I've recently started using this app and noted that repeat the song option is not available can someone help me in this regard ?

• Plan Free Country India   Device One plus 6T     My Question or Issue  I've recently started using this app and noted that repeat the song option is not available can so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to share from spotify to Instagram stories.

PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceHuawei P20 liteOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueI have purchased this phone recently and I am not not able to share from spotify to Instagram stories. All apps are up to date. How can this be fixed? Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel Device Huawei P20 lite Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue I have purchased this phone recently and I am not not able to share from ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my song radio is like a playlist? Why can't I follow artist radio? Why my station tab is empty?

When I try open a song radio it pops up like a playlist not a radio and I can't follow artist radio there's no option. Btw I'm new to Spotify. PlanPremium Country India DeviceRedmi 6 pro (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• When I try open a song radio it pops up like a playlist not a radio and I can't follow artist radio there's no option. Btw I'm new to Spotify.  Plan Premium  Country  India  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I still see ads even though I got premium

PlanPremiumCountry lithuaniaDeviceOneplus 6Operating SystemOxygenis 9.0.4 My Question or Issue When im listening to slipknot i see some festival video ad in the background(instead of album art or whatever supposed to be there). If i dont touch the sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  lithuania Device Oneplus 6 Operating System Oxygenis 9.0.4   My Question or Issue  When im listening to slipknot i see some festival video ad in the bac...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android auto - albums refuse to load

I'm having an issue despite the latest updates where when trying to browse the 'Your Library' > 'Albums' section in my Seat Leon via android auto on my Samsung S8 plus, that it constantly and perpetually shows the loading spinning circle for albums, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having an issue despite the latest updates where when trying to browse the 'Your Library' > 'Albums' section in my Seat Leon via android auto on my Samsung S8 plus, that it constantly and perp...
  • stefirby
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • android auto
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution You took away my personal alarms

PlanPremium My Question or Issue I used to be able to use my own playlist to wake up to but now u have to use one of the premade playlists. That **bleep**ing sucks. Fix it .

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I used to be able to use my own playlist to wake up to but now u have to use one of the premade playlists. That **bleep**ing sucks. Fix it .
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist not loading

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDeviceWileyfox SwiftOperating SystemNougat 7.1.2 My Question or IssueWhen I go onto my saved music and choose a certain artist some artists never load any of the songs/albums and I'm left with a black screen. Some loa...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device Wileyfox Swift Operating System Nougat 7.1.2   My Question or Issue When I go onto my saved music and choose a certain artist s...
  • Theusualtype
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play song on repeat

PlanFreeCountry IndiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy C7 proOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or Issue In the app on android phone, there is no option of repeat in the now playing window or in the menu on upper right side of the app.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  India Device Samsung Galaxy C7 pro Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue  In the app on android phone, there is no option of repeat in the no...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App crashes constantly on Android 8.0 LG G7

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceLG G7 ThinQ Operating SystemAndroid Oreo 8.0 My Question or IssueMy Smartphone LG G7 keeps crashing every few seconds. This has never happened before, but last month has been terrible. I cant use the app on the go on my ...

• Plan Premium Country  Spain Device LG G7 ThinQ  Operating System Android Oreo 8.0   My Question or Issue My Smartphone LG G7 keeps crashing every few seconds. This has never ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • app crashes
    Crash Android
    LG G7 ThinQ
    OREO
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Mi cuenta de Spotify esta extremadamente lenta

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium- FamiliarCountryColombiaDeviceLG G6 - H871 AT&TOperating System( Android 8.0.) My Question or Issue Yo tengo Spotify hac...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium- Familiar Country Colombia Device LG G6 - H871 AT&T Oper...
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!! Problem with my smartwatch

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceSamsung Gear S3Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I download Spotify on my watch, in settings/playback I got two options (stream on wifi or remote) when I chose remote it doesn't matter if it connected vi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device Samsung Gear S3 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   I download Spotify on my watch, in settings/playback I got tw...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Gear S3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Video to Behind the Lyrics

PlanPremium CountryPhilippines DeviceLG Q6Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Is there a way to switch from the video uploaded by the artist back to Behind the Lyrics or just the regular playing tab? If not I hope they make an option fo...

• Plan Premium   Country Philippines   Device LG Q6 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Is there a way to switch from the video uploaded by the ar...
  • AcousticGrover
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loud ads in Australia

I'm in Australia on android. Ads are loud across the board and I dunno if it's just the loudness but they seem to have way more higher frequencies than the song. The treble is so annoying, it's like having compressed air blowing your eardrums out. Fr...

• I'm in Australia on android. Ads are loud across the board and I dunno if it's just the loudness but they seem to have way more higher frequencies than the song. The treble is so annoying, it's like ...
  • AcousticGrover
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Autoplay isn't working

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung J7 Prime + Dell Laptop Operating SystemAndroid + Windows 10 My Question or IssueFor a while now, both my phone and my laptop will not autoplay other music after the last song in the album or playlist has played. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung J7 Prime + Dell Laptop  Operating System Android + Windows 10    My Question or Issue For a while now, both my phone and my lapt...
  • Karen1004
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No play queue

PlanFreeCountry IndiaDeviceOneplus 5TOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueThere is no play queue button anywhere on the menu or now playing screen

• Plan Free Country  India Device Oneplus 5T Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue There is no play queue button anywhere on the menu or now playing screen  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • play queue missing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with daily mix

Plan: Free/PremiumDevice: NVIDIA Shield My Question or IssueNo Daily Mix. Daily mix working fine on Android Samsung phone. It was working on my old Android TV Box. I replaced my old Android box with NVIDIA Shield. Logged into my account and No Daily ...

• Regular
  • Plan:  Free/Premium Device:  NVIDIA Shield   My Question or Issue No Daily Mix.  Daily mix working fine on Android Samsung phone.  It was working on my old Andr...
  • nealhayden
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not available in my country but PC is fine?

I am unable to Download Spotify on my Android but i am able to use Spotify perfectly fine on a PC PS4 and on the TV and i was curious if there was anyway to get around this.

• Casual Listener
  •   I am unable to Download Spotify on my Android but i am able to use Spotify perfectly fine on a PC PS4 and on the TV and i was curious if there was anyway to get around this.  
  • hawktamer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Many artists like the goo goo dolls, Led Zepplin are not available on Spotify India

PlanPremiumCountry INDIADeviceOne PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMany artists like the Goo Goo dolls, Led Zepplin are not available on Spotify India, what should i do ? I really need these artists on spotify moreover i just subscribe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  INDIA Device One Plus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Many artists like the Goo Goo dolls, Led Zepplin are not available on Spotify I...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes