Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

htc one m8 - lost albums in my music.....Please help

htc one m8 - lost albums in my music.....Please help

I hope some one can help?  I have a premium account. It is mirrored on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet and on my HTC One m8. This morning on my commute to work I was unable to get my music on my HTC.  If I go to Your Music and go to albums, all I get is 'your favourite albums will appear here', but on my Samsung tablet they are all there as they should be.  How can this be as I have one account only, how can one device show what is right but the other not show anything? Is this a Spotify thing or a htc issue? Please help, my commute without music is no fun!

3 Replies

Have you tried reinstalling the app? I would do a clean reinstall, that is, uninstall the app, delete the cached data, and reinstall the app. Please let me know if that doesn't work!
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

I think the Spotify app for the HTC M8 just has several problems in general. For me sometimes it is very slow and buggy.
Favorite bands: Keane, Two Door Cinema Club, Muse, Needtobreathe

Maybe try syncing the two devices... Otherwise, see if the method here works for your particular situation.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Suggested posts