Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

offline playlists still buffering

offline playlists still buffering

I drive all day and sometimes have bad service so I went with premium so I can download my playlists and play offline. I thought I'd be able to play my playlists without worry of being in a dead spot and having my music pause but this isn't the case. It doesn't seem worth paying if I can't have the uninterrupted music. Am I doing something wrong,
3 Replies

Maybe you ran out of space and songs didn't download properly?

I still have 10gigs of storage on my sd card. And I am setting it to
offline before using it

Oh well, gotcha.

I'm using iPhone so maybe the app has some bugs on Android.

I'm basically on my 2-month trial since last night, and everything has worked smoothly so far (offline download).

Don't mean to treat you like if you were dumb, but what I do is: Go to album, "Save", then "Download" (or offline, whatever it's called). A couple minutes later the album is downloaded and I get a green icon (arrow pointing down) next to the album, when viewed through "Your Music". If the album hasn't downloaded completely (all songs), then all I see is a "not available offline" message when trying to see the album songs, but I can play the already downloaded ones individually from "Songs".

So far I haven't tested downloading single songs, just full albums, for what it's worth.

Suggested posts