Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My Spotify on a Android 4.4.4 has been working for months, but since the latest release is installed, it feels to be offline.
The 1st times killing and reopening the app was enough to get it connected, now there's no more way.

Reinstalling and clearing data and cache is useless.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
3 Replies

This is a serious bug that Spotify hasn't told us when they fix. Uninstall the application and reinstall the older 2.8.xx release. Apkmirror.com is run by Android Police.com so you can trust them.

On Android 5.0 here, Samsung Note 3.  Same problem, its telling me I'm offline when I am clearly online.  Wifi is working perfectly.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now when trying to sign up(with username/password) its just hanging.  Obviously I can't access any settings without it logging me in so I'm stuck. 

Just to add:  I would think that they would want Spotify to be the best player out there at this moment, but this stuff just drives me crazy  This along with gapless not working properly without me turning it off and on multiple times, we've been asking for a fix for this since January of 2014 https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Desktop-Gapless-Playback-and-Crossfade-Broken/idi-p/... and nothing.

Exactly, Spotify reminds me of Google in a lot of ways. Wish they would hire more developers or something. Especially with Apple Music coming out next month or something.

Suggested posts