Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

sound

Solved!

sound

I have uninstalled and reinstalled spotify i have turned off my phone took out the battery i have tried everything but my music is way too quite i can barley hear it all my other apps play at the volume i have set except this one plz HELP

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Marked as solution

Once again, Lord Rollin is correct, we are waiting on it to be released by google play. It should be released within the next two or three days. 🙂 sorry for any inconveniences!
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

It is a known issue. Apparently the next patch will fix it. Hope this helps.

@LordRollin is correct. 🙂
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Thank you. Have you heard about when that should be?

My understanding is that the update is already out and they're just waiting for it to be released on the Google Play store, so very soon.

Marked as solution

Once again, Lord Rollin is correct, we are waiting on it to be released by google play. It should be released within the next two or three days. 🙂 sorry for any inconveniences!

It is showing solved click on solution but it doesn't do anything! I am about done with spotify!i am tired of all the problems and i pay for this@

I updated tonight and out still did not ditz the volume problem!!!

@Daniel any thoughts?

@girl4god74 wrote:
I updated tonight and out still did not ditz the volume problem!!!

Odd. Everyone else is reporting that it's fixed (myself included). Maybe try a clean install using the guide linked below.

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I am going to get a new sd card i have tried everything you said and it
still is not working and when i took out my SIM card spotify would not open
and i don't know how to get it off my SIM card and back on my phone

uninstall it. Then remove the SIM card, and reinstall. then re insert your SIM card. 🙂

Did that i am taken my phone in to get a different one tomorrow it had
other problems so hopefully i will be able to listen to my music on my new
phone

Suggested posts