Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

spotify searched songs keep repeating

spotify searched songs keep repeating

When I search for a specific artist to listen to while in offline mode, I will click on one of their songs to play and usually when that one song finishes playing it either moves on to the next song in that search criteria or shuffle between the search results. For about a couple months now its just been repeating the one song I select to play and won't move on to whatever is next in the list. The skip button doesn't help either. I have to unlock my phone every time now to select a certain song I want to play in the search results. I've been keeping the Spotify app updated constantly at the latest version and still no fix. it's just frustrating because it was fine the way it was before.

2 Replies

Two years later (4/19/21) and this problem has just started for me with the latest update 1.1.56.595.g2d2da0de-a

Hey there @dgospot1015

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

Would you mind sending over a video where we can take a better look at what's happening? 

You can send a link to it or attach it to your next response to us by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts