Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

spotify stops working on oneplus 10pro android 12

spotify stops working on oneplus 10pro android 12

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Oneplus 10 PRo

Operating System

(android 12)

My Question or Issue

spotify app plays for a few minutes and crashes, I've uninstalled and installed again, cleared the cache, disabled access from nearby devices and it doesn't solve. In the web version everything is ok. I appreciate if you can help me.

3 Replies

Hey @jakcieslak,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Can you let us know if this happens when doing a specific action (e.g. playing specific content, locking your phone, navigating to a different app)? 

First off, we can recommend that you check your phone's battery settings and make sure that Spotify is set as an exception if you're using the battery optimization option.

It's also a good idea to check that Spotify has the permissions to run in the background.

If that's not causing the issue, could you let us your Spotify version and, if possible, if you experience this on other mobile devices?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi
Unfortunately the problem has not been resolved.
spotify is defined as an exception in the battery optimization option and is allowed to run in the background, but unfortunately whenever I open the application in seconds it closes by itself.
The app version is: 8.7.92.521. Thank you if you can give me any more suggestions on how to resolve. Thanks.

Hi there @jakcieslak

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to confirm, have you followed these specific steps to reinstall the app? 

On another note, could you check if the OS of your phone has any pending updates?

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts