Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My volume is too low

My volume is too low

Even though i make my volume max the music volume is too low and this only happens on my pc in my phone its perfectly fine
7 Replies

Hey @Doggo_exe,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Just to make sure we cover all bases, could you double-check both the volume slider within the Spotify app, as well as the PC's own volume controls? As these volume controls are independent from each other, both needs to be adjusted accordingly.

It's also worth changing the Volume level in the app settings to see if you notice any difference. You can find this under Audio Quality > Volume level.

Should this behavior persist, it would be great if you could let us know what device and operating system you're using, along with the Spotify version. Also, are you connected to any Bluetooth headphones when this happens, or are you listening directly from the computer's speaker?

Keep us posted on how it goes!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I looked up the reccomendations from you and its all normal all of my volumes are at max and this problem only happens on my pc. When i use spotify from my phone with the exact same headphone the volume is normal. Im using a wired headset. 
I am using spotify from a laptop which uses windows 10 and my spotify version is:

Spotify for Windows (64 bit)
1.2.43.420.gc7b23f70

Ekran Gรถrรผntรผsรผ (2).png

Hey @Doggo_exe,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

To continue investigating this, it would be great if you could have someone log in with their account on your laptop - such as a friend or a family member, to see if the issue persists. 

Also, would you mind checking on the Web Player to see if it makes any difference?

Lastly, since you mentioned that you use headphones, could you confirm if the volume is also low when playing directly from your laptop speakers?

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hey man, did you get the problem solved? it would be nice if you share how to solve it as i'm facing the same problem. thank you!

So whenever I open Spotify on my desktop and play it through my speakers it so quiet I cannot hear it until turned up to full volume on my speaker. I also know its not my speaker cause when I open up a app like YouTube or Tiktok the volume is fine and have no problems what so ever, so basically I'm just confused on how I can fix this.

Didnt exatcly solve it, but its defenitely better for me as since i reinstalled windows spotify is way quieter than before(everything else is good.) Three dots on the top left, then edit, then preferences(or ctrl+p) and under audio quality disable "normalise volume" as uploaded songs need to be inbetween a min and max volume as long as i know. (everything is on the pic I attached)

image.png

i am having the same issue on spotify app sound is low however on web player is good

Suggested posts