Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Search by Record Label/Distributor

Could you add an option to view other releases published by the same label?

Eg: Show the label on each release's page, then you can click it to view all releases on that label.

This would really help when looking for similar artists

Comments
Jose_M
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-08-27

Hello @darkly77!

I marked your idea as a New Suggestion which is a repost of this inactive idea. Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community. I'd recommend checking out this article for more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed.

Have a nice day 🙂

magnusmuir

I am desperate for this

I guess most labels have already created discography playlists but it would be so nice to have it enhanced to be able to search for records this way and to be able to tap on the label name at the bottom of an album and get linked it it.

Luan
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-11-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Kennerb

I So want to be able to do this. Being able to define your playlist by a whole record label would be amazing. 

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2023-02-27

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

början

A similar/equivalent idea (for search by label etc.) got a thousand votes back in 2018 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Search-Bring-back-Advanced-Search/idi-p/4519243) and was implemented. Then, for some reason it was de-implemented? And now we need a ton of people to come and demand it be reinstated. Is the code that was used for it then really so deprecated? Or does Spotify just not want users to be able to find by label and year for some reason?

EDIT: They officially deprecated advanced search entirely this year. What kind of asinine idea is it to eliminate basic search filters? I've added a new idea in support of bringing it back, again.