Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

see how long you have listened to music in total

It would be nice if you opened Spotify so that you could see somewhere how long you have been listening to music in total, and while listening to music you can see that the time has gone by for how long you have been listening to music in total, you can then see this in minutes . 

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
legion-inc

Absolute - we need the statistics for our self.

YouTube Music already shows everything!!!

JDmn

Would be great if this could be included in the API for use by websites like Spotifystats or Stats.fm

Sophie_nolly222

this would be a great feature! not only would it be extremely easy to implement (it could even just appear on your profile or at the top of your home page somwhere) it would also be extremely handy! this feature is already used by apps like YouTube music and i think should definitely be avaliable to Spotify.

BabyEcho0_YT
i would like that but i don't think it would help for me because i have a
11,000 song playlist and its 701 hours and i'm already at song 10,000
Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.