Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't connect my Spotify account to my Grindr account

Can't connect my Spotify account to my Grindr account

I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it.

I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps are up to date.

What can I do? I'm on a Motorola G10 running Android 11.

Top Answer
Susan_GP

Hi @Cryoderas,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

First up, check if you can see the app connected when you go to this link. If you do, hit the 'Remove access' button, and then try to link Spotify again from Grindr. 

If that doesn't do the trick, as the connection is made directly from Grindr, we'd recommend checking with their support team. 

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

9 Replies

Hey @mmtthhwwss,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error you see when trying to link the accounts? This'll help us understand better what's happening on your side.

Note: Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info in the screenshot you'll send us.

On another note, would you mind sending us a detailed description of how you are trying to link the accounts? Make sure to send us as many details as possible.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey friend, is this fixed for you? Cause I’m having the exact same problem.

Hi @Cryoderas,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

First up, check if you can see the app connected when you go to this link. If you do, hit the 'Remove access' button, and then try to link Spotify again from Grindr. 

If that doesn't do the trick, as the connection is made directly from Grindr, we'd recommend checking with their support team. 

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've been having this issue for a while as well. When I followed the link above I don't even SEE Grindr listed as an app with rights. When I try to log in it simply says "error" after I do the captcha 

This! Exactly.

I want to link Spotify to my Grinder profile and share my top songs. Grindr provides a web link which requires login information to be entered and subsequently routes me to my Spotify account/profile, but this is as far as I can get. There are no more instructions on how to upload my chosen songs onto Grindr I am Using Android 13

SAME. It's a them problem.

My Spotify account will not connect to Grindr.

I've been trying to edit the songs on my profile but every time I click the little box on Grindr just loads and loads and loads. I removed Grindr from the approved apps via another link I found here. After removing it, I still was not able to connect the app. I've uninstalled both Spotify and Grindr. I've cleared the cookies and storage. 

Suggested posts