Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't play, even in the website of this PC, other devices also OK but this. I try to log out then uninstall and install again but still have no hope. I'm hopeless already.

Someone help me solve this problem, please. Thank you.

• WD
st.png
4 Replies

Hi there!

Is it possible that you have many other apps running on Windows at the same time? Also is your Spotify app up-to-date? You may have seen this already but could trying some of these steps (again) work?

Hope your issue will be resolved!

A

Thank you but everything is okay till I uninstall an reinstall with the latest version. Now I have to listen on the Apple music when I use Computer, even I enjoy Spotify more. 

Thank you but everything is okay till I uninstall an reinstall with the latest version. Now I have to listen on the Apple music when I use Computer, even I enjoy Spotify more. 

I have the same problem, but even in the web player i can't play any song.

This started with a new album that for some reason i couldn't play (And that weird black and grey "cd" image appears to me too), so i uninstalled and installed it again, and it worked, but then there was another album that i couldn't hear so i tried again, but this time i couldn't hear any song even from chrome, and in my playlists i can only play local files.

I think my computer has some problem or something, i even cleared cache and reinstalled it, but nothing else works. Sorry, i don't have the solution, i'm just saying same.

abab.jpg

Suggested posts