Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Create dedicated library for Garmin watch and sync from phone app

Create dedicated library for Garmin watch and sync from phone app

Currently the Spotify app for Garmin let’s you sync music and podcasts from the watch only. I use the podcasts a lot and this is not a very fast and stable route. It’s also pretty annoying that you have to add each podcast separately.

Would it be possible to create a library in the Spotify app on phone (or pc) that can be updated with the latest podcasts and music in the regular way and then let the watch sync it in one go? 

So in practice: I add maybe 10 podcasts to my library on the phone and then go to the Garmin watch and say “sync library now” and then it adds all 10 items in one go. (And maybe as a bonus deletes the ones that were removed too).

thanks!

1 Reply

Hey there @Jb124,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

You should be able to do this by adding songs or podcast episodes to a playlist from your phone or computer, and then downloading that playlist with all the items from the watch. This way you won't have to add them separately.  

In case you'd like to change the items in the playlist, you can do it from the phone or computer and then just resync the whole playlist from the watch.

Hope this helps. The Community will be here for you if anything else comes up. 

Take care 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts