Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

DJ should not skip one WHOLE MINUTE + of songs??

DJ should not skip one WHOLE MINUTE + of songs??

DJ should not skip ~90+ seconds of a song and transition into another one.

I was listening to King Park by La Dispute and it faded into another song 5m30s into the song, which is like, exactly the point where it starts to intensely pick up the pace. The song is 6m54s, so there was about 90 seconds of song left that I was really hoping to hear.

It felt absolutely horrible. I am not touching DJ again out of fear until I have hope that this won't reoccur. DJ, as it is, should stay far away from acting like an actual DJ and closer to a dynamic playlist, in my opinion,

1 Reply

I love using the DJ application and have been using it for months. I do not have the crossfade setting on for normal playback but the DJ AI will still cross fade into songs. I don't mind this as it gives a similar vibe to a normal radio DJ. Recently though, instead of shaving off a couple seconds at the start or end of a song as it fades, it had been jumping minutes into a song. I've had, on more then one occasion, the ai go from the bridge of one song into the first chorus of the next. Shaving off a minute from both the end and beginning of each song. I really love the DJ application but this is making it almost unlistenable.

Suggested posts