Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to participate in the interview??

How to participate in the interview??

Today i opened my app and was greeted with a pop-up about an interview. Spotify is doing a thing where they want to interview premium subscribers in a zoom meeting. In the middle of filling out the form, Spotify freaked out and now i cannot find the form again. I've been a premium user for many many years and would love to participate in this paid zoom interview. How do I get back to the sign up? And why only give me access to the popup one time when first opening the app? I may not have time to fill out the form right then and there. Where can I finish signing up?
2 Replies

Hi there @ifeelfancy,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

At Spotify, we routinely conduct a number of surveys in an effort to improve our user experience. You can receive a survey through an in-app pop-up or through email. 

In-app surveys will only show in the app and they can't be recovered, unfortunately. If you were redirected to a website to fill out a form, you can check your browser history, to finish the form.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yesterday I was prompted on the mobile app to answer a survey about my usage of the software. It then asked me to schedule a time for a Zoom meeting to further discuss that. It is now 10 minutes past the time I scheduled and I have not received an Email or any confirmation.

Suggested posts