Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I'm uploading my podcast and it says that they can't publish it

I'm uploading my podcast and it says that they can't publish it

im doing every step right, its just says that it cant be published, what am i doing wrong
9 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to post in the forum!

For more info on publishing a podcast, as well as further help it's best to reach out to the Spotify for Podcasters team and you can do it here.

In the meantime, the Community's here if you need assistance with something else 🙂

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Since 2-3 days, everytime I try to upload a new podcast, it says something went wrong, please try again

Me too. I haven't been able to upload episodes for 4 days. It won't work via desktop browser (PC) nor iPhone app.

I'm also trying to upload a podcast it keeps saying error uploading file. It's an mp3. Daniel 

Also having the same problem, trying to upload a first episode however it keeps giving a "We weren’t able to publish your episode. Please try again" error. If anyone figures out how to fix this please keep the community posted.

I'm trying to publish mine and it won't work

Our first episode won't upload either. It also just says "please try again later". 
Do you have any answers yet or did it work for some of you in the meantime?

Same on my end.

I am running into the same problem. I followed Ivelina link to https://support.spotify.com/us/podcasters/. Now, I am going page by page through the standard questions and answers, but I haven't found an answer on why I keep being told that something went wrong, please try again. Does anyone have a solution?

Suggested posts