Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Alexa skill does not work on Echo devices at all

For months I have been using Spotify as my default music provider for my Echo/Alexa devices using the Spotify skill, and whilst it was pretty tempramental (such as sometimes not playing songs, playing the wrong song occasionally etc.) it was at least...

• For months I have been using Spotify as my default music provider for my Echo/Alexa devices using the Spotify skill, and whilst it was pretty tempramental (such as sometimes not playing songs, playin...
  • KasperMe
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Using a modded desktop version of spotify to add functionalities while being premium user

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueHi, the question is pretty straightfoward:While I'm paying for premium, Is it ok if I use a modded Spotify app for the desktop for enhanced features that official s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Desktop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Hi, the question is pretty straightfoward: While I'm paying for premium, Is it ok if I ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bulk delete podcasts

Hello everyoneIf I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method?Thanks for reading

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone If I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method...
  • Mik256
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of r...
  • Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

Ads playing on Podcasts

I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been added when I am a premium user and am paying specifi...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user and have had a premium account for 7 years. Up until recently there were no ads with podcasts and now there are ad interruptions during and after each episode. Why have ads been a...
  • Jonas_Ham
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

I hear French ads in a US podcast how is it possible if I pay premium

I'm a premium user. ANd while I understand that within podcasts, podcasters can difuse ads I do not understand why I have extra ads no related with the podcast whatsoever. For example I live in France and I'm listening to a US podcast and all of the ...

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium user. ANd while I understand that within podcasts, podcasters can difuse ads I do not understand why I have extra ads no related with the podcast whatsoever. For example I live in Franc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removed our release for bot streams, even after i reported it and was told they cant help!

Hey there, I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams.We have never paid for any music promotion service which is why when i noticed a spi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,  I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams. We have never paid f...
  • LilTimmyOfficial
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist curator application

I applied to become a playlist curator yesterday. My main playlist have more than 9.000 follower and gain 10 new everyday. I wanted to see if I could change a minor mistake in the application.The application page has a login. I didn't expect it to wo...

• Regular
  • I applied to become a playlist curator yesterday. My main playlist have more than 9.000 follower and gain 10 new everyday. I wanted to see if I could change a minor mistake in the application. The a...
  • Anne69A
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution False event of The Gathering

You sent an email saying that the band "The Gathering" was playing the 22nd of March 2025 at the Esplendide theatre at Draguignan France. I followed the link to buy tickets immediately. I was about to hit buy and I’ve realised that is not the music b...

• Visitor
  • You sent an email saying that the band "The Gathering" was playing the 22nd of March 2025 at the Esplendide theatre at Draguignan France. I followed the link to buy tickets immediately. I was about t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Werbung in Podcasts trotz Premium

Hallo zusammen,leider ist mir aufgefallen, dass die eingebundenen Werbeblöcke in Podcasts, welche im Podcast selber auf der Audiospur sind, immer mehr und länger werden. Da ich Premium Nutzer Eures Dienstes bin, stört mich das doch sehr und ich überl...

• Regular
  • Hallo zusammen, leider ist mir aufgefallen, dass die eingebundenen Werbeblöcke in Podcasts, welche im Podcast selber auf der Audiospur sind, immer mehr und länger werden.   Da ich Premium Nut...
  • Benjamin111
  • 57 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 67 likes

Superuser Contribution Tesla app New Episode playlist?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceTesla Model 3 Operating SystemTesla My Question or Issue On the Tesla interface, is there any way to show all podcasts episode in date release order like the new Episodes playlist on mobile devices. It’s nuts not to be a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Tesla Model 3  Operating System Tesla   My Question or Issue   On the Tesla interface, is there any way to show all podcasts episode ...
  • Soufyan92
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] causes black bars to flicker on secondary monitor

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceHP ElitebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I open the spotify web player in chrome (I've tried other browsers as well) it causes black bars (ca. 10 cm height) to flicker on one of the two monitors c...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device HP Elitebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I open the spotify web player in chrome (I've tried other browsers as well...
  • Noxt
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Why when I reopen the app my now playing disappears

I used to be able to pick up where I left off when I reopened the Spotify app. Now it briefly displays the ‘now playing’ bar then disappears, meaning I have to restart the playlist/album etc I was listening to rather than picking up where I left off....

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to pick up where I left off when I reopened the Spotify app. Now it briefly displays the ‘now playing’ bar then disappears, meaning I have to restart the playlist/album etc I was l...
  • MihailY
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to keep people from changing my music remotely?

I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening to my music but something someone else decided to p...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening ...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why won't spotify let me follow more personal profiles?

When I try to follow someones personal account on spotify Im told " This User Can't Be Followed. You've Reached The Follower Limit"

• Visitor
  • When I try to follow someones personal account on spotify Im told " This User Can't Be Followed. You've Reached The Follower Limit"
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do i manage playlists on my galaxy watch 4

I use spotify on my galaxy watch 4 and phone. the watch app usually lets me add and remove a song from my playlists, but its not working. I am able to edit playlists like normal by opening my phone, but the watch app just shows the + button, and clic...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify on my galaxy watch 4 and phone. the watch app usually lets me add and remove a song from my playlists, but its not working. I am able to edit playlists like normal by opening my phone,...
  • Maria
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song has audio glitch at end not present on other platforms

At the end of "Gwerz an dilabour" performed by Gwalarn (https://open.spotify.com/track/1KlkFFqHk6qM4TdPzV0FE3?si=3bf8a58fc2934535), there was a split second of loud, muddled audio. The audio wasn't from the beginning of the next track. When I looked ...

• Casual Listener
  • At the end of "Gwerz an dilabour" performed by Gwalarn (https://open.spotify.com/track/1KlkFFqHk6qM4TdPzV0FE3?si=3bf8a58fc2934535), there was a split second of loud, muddled audio. The audio wasn't f...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes