Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline Tracks Limit

Offline Tracks Limit

I have been using the Premium subscription for a while now, however i still do not know how it really works. What i saw on the Help section it shows

'With a Spotify Premium subscription you can sync up to 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalogue on 3 separate devices (phone, tablet, computer, etc.). So that’s 9,999 tracks total.'

How does this work? When the songs in my library on my desktop app and on my phones are the same.

And how does the local files work? Local files meaning the song existing on my device being uploaded into spotify?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

First of all, please change your post title to something actually accurite to your question. When it says "sync" it means offine save. Three devices can each have 3,333 songs offline, which is way more than enough if you ask me.

Yes i do know that it is way more than enough. my question is how does that work. because from what i can see on my devices. what i have saved in my phone is also showing in my desktop app.

On premium, when you "save," you put music in "your library" for quick access. The music is not directly saved and it's still streaming. However you can choose what you "save offline" and that music is directly saved to your device you turned it on at.

Suggested posts