Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Solved!

Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Good evening,

I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get back into my old account. I was told to delete the podcast by the "..." option on Spotify, but I could not find it.

I have attached a screenshot of the problem. It's the one with "Alexander J Butler on the left that I want to be removed from Spotify.

Can anyone share with me how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 5.16.12 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Steamalec10,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here on our help boards.

That being said, if you haven't yet and if you're the owner of the podcast, we'd suggest you contact our Spotify for Podcasters team support, so they can help you with some insights. You can find how to contact them here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Steamalec10,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here on our help boards.

That being said, if you haven't yet and if you're the owner of the podcast, we'd suggest you contact our Spotify for Podcasters team support, so they can help you with some insights. You can find how to contact them here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts