Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast makes no sound until I use 15sec ff

Podcast makes no sound until I use 15sec ff

Hi. Is anyone else having an issue where the podcast goes to the next episode and plays but there is no sound until you skip forward or go one episode forward and then back? It’s frustrating when I am not near my phone and the podcast is playing but making no sound. 

1 Reply

Hey @Swingkitten2818,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

Such behavior of the app sounds odd. Maybe it would be worthwhile restarting the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how the app does a refresh and resolves possible issues caused by badly cached server info. 

If the above doesn't work for you, then try the clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Note that you'd need to download your content for offline listening again, as the clean reinstall removes all downloads from the device.

Hope something here helps and does the trick for you, reach out if you need more help!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts