Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Separate settings for podcasts

Separate settings for podcasts

Hello everyone!

First time poster because some of my podcasts are moving over to Spotify exclusively. I’ve always left Spotify podcasts because of the lack of customization. For example, so way to organize the way podcasts show up. I want to be able to customize no auto play for podcasts but leave it enabled for music. Be able to customize the forward and reverse time jumps in podcasts.  If you’re going to push 

3 Replies

Hi @zohh6,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

If you have ideas and suggestions for Spotify, we have a place dedicated for that and it's our idea submission board. We recommend having a look at this live idea that suggests individual AutoPlay settings.

And if there are other changes you'd like to see implemented, then you can search in our Ideas board to see if someone else has already suggested that so you can add your vote.

If there aren't any ideas about it, you can submit your own so others can then vote for it to show their support. You can find the steps to submit a new idea in this article.

You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let us know if you have any questions.
MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you! I tried reaching that section before but it said I wasn’t allowed? So thought I should do it here. 

Hey @zohh6,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

In case you get an error message, when you try going through the Ideas board, you can send a screenshot of it. We'll look into this further.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts