Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sonos app: A few bugs to fix

Sonos app: A few bugs to fix

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone XR, iPad and MacBook Air

Operating System

iOS 17, iPadOS 17 and macOS Big Sur

My Question or Issue

I've spotted some bugs/errors in the Spotify integration in the Sonos app. I specifically talking about using Spotify within the Sonos app. I am using the Sonos S2 app:

1. Tapping on the Good morning heading (or Good afternoon, Good evening, depending on the time of day) results in an error: "No selections are available".
  2. The Recently played section on the main screen of the Spotify integration doesn't display the most recently played items.
  3. Under Your Library, tapping on Albums results in an error: "Attempt to connect to Spotify timed out. Please try again. If the problem persists please contact Spotify."
4 Replies

Another I forgot to add:

4. If you try and play or shuffle all the Liked Songs in your Library (Sonos app > Spotify > Your Library > Songs). You get the error "Unable to add songs to the Queue." 

Hey @jamiec72,

Thanks for reaching out and taking the time to report those issues.

However, if they only happen when using Spotify within the Sonos app, it's best to reach out to Sonos support about this.

We hope you understand. Let us know if there's anything else.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @MihailY,

I'm sorry, but your reply is incorrect. 

Sonos open up their app via the Sonos Music API, which allows music services like Spotify to build integrations to offer their music services inside the Sonos app.

Sonos do not build or maintain these integrations themselves - so it's up to the Spotify to fix bugs in their Sonos integration. So this needs esclating to whoever it is at Spotify who is response for Spotify's Sonos integration. How do we do that?

Hey @jamiec72,

Thanks for your reply.

We've done some digging and found out that issues 1. and 2. are being investigated by Sonos here and issue 4. - here. Issue 3. was reported here and is being looked into on our end as well, however, we still recommend posting your device details in the thread since it will ultimately be up to the Sonos team to fix it.

We hope this helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts