Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Streaming problem with spotify connect on Pioneer sc-lx58

Streaming problem with spotify connect on Pioneer sc-lx58

Hi,

I can not find a similar problem. Usually, people fail to connect and play music on a remote device.
But I, I connect without problems on the Pioneer amplifier SC-LX58, and the song play.
However, streaming is cut regularly, several times during a song, listening becomes impossible.
It is as if the flow rate was not sufficient. The amp is connected by cable to the internet, and the flow rate is more than enough. I can play HD Youtube video without problem.
Also, I have no problem when the playing is done from the phone, whether with Google Play Music, Deezer or Apple Music.
The problem only comes with Spotify Connect
I was ready to stop my subscription to Spotify Google Play, but in these conditions it is impossible to use Spotify Connect
Thank you all for helping me.

Florent.

5 Replies

Up

Same here with the LX-501

I dropped Spotify, no answer, no solution, and simply unbearable.

This does not come from Pioneer, simply spotify connect that does not work properly (According to other testimony)

I have a Chromecast on a hdmi socket, with Google play music, works fine.

I'm experiencing much that same issue with the LX701 where it cuts out just as the start of each Spotify track.  I guess neither Spotify or Pioneer are too serious about fixing it 😞

I'm sending the Pioneer back and getting a Yamaha in a hope that Yamaha have a more serious Q&A process

I also have the same problem when I use Spotify Connect on my phone or on my computer and stream with Pioneer VSX-1130. Couldn't find any solutions yet. My partner does not have the same issue when he connects with his phone. 

Suggested posts