Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is shuffle playing the same songs repeatedly on a 48hr+ long playlist

On Linux Android and Windows the app just does not shuffle It only plays about the same 15 or 20 songs occasionally throws in one more and just repeats. I don't know if this is tailored content that's getting ad revenue or what. If I can't shuffle a ...

• Casual Listener
  • On Linux Android and Windows the app just does not shuffle It only plays about the same 15 or 20 songs occasionally throws in one more and just repeats. I don't know if this is tailored content that'...
  • KroiCH
  • 49 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Content for Earthing (90s trip hop artist) mixed with Japanese Earthing

Earthing album Radar lists on spotify but it appears they have a new album out April 2024 but no its a Japanese heavy metal band! Shouldn't be listed as the same artist.

• Visitor
  • Earthing album Radar lists on spotify but it appears they have a new album out April 2024 but no its a Japanese heavy metal band! Shouldn't be listed as the same artist.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution language issue in profile (french)

My Question or Issue I dont know where to post this. It's more a language issue to get fixed by Spotify.In the profile section in English language it says Followers / Following, which is very clear. Not so clear in French as it says Abonnés / Abonnés...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue   I dont know where to post this. It's more a language issue to get fixed by Spotify. In the profile section in English language it says Followers / Following, wh...
  • maeg
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sync Spotify liked songs with Last.fm loved Tracks

Hey, everyone! For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes" https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Last-fm-Sync-last-fm-loved-Tracks/idi-p/274574 So I...

• Roadie
  • Hey, everyone!  For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes"  https://community.spotify.com...
  • greentsrd
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 50 likes

Superuser Contribution Save filter settings

When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to redo them every single time?

• Casual Listener
  • When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to red...
  • jasonhpchu
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Turn Back Time: Start from Episode One

All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing about this app that really ticks me off: There is no option to s...

• Visitor
  •     All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing...
  • Nic47
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution listen along starts 12 to 23 seconds into the song ahead of who im listening along with

I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the song, we are all on discord so and none of my friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the s...
  • SnappyLOL
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution VPN Support

Hey! I am getting my password reset since I've started using a VPN - NordVPN in particular. It is becoming extremely annoying. I know that the official position is no VPN support, but a "disable this layer" of security (aka annoying no-requested pass...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I am getting my password reset since I've started using a VPN - NordVPN in particular. It is becoming extremely annoying. I know that the official position is no VPN support, but a "disable this...
  • linkkers
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

music will not play

music plays sometimes and not at all no matter which arrow i click

• Visitor
  • music plays sometimes and not at all no matter which arrow i click
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to Use Loop Points?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountrySaudi ArabiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S23 UltraOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHow to exactly use the ...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia Device Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Operat...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist created by Spotify has been deleted

None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceAllOperating SystemSeveral My Question or IssueSo I had a playlist created by Spotify that was deleted...

• None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device All Operating System Several   ...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a 'Follow' button

Hi, I am new in the community and working on putting playlists together. As I want to grow my channel I need followers. However, for some reason, I don't have a 'Follow' button. How do I fix that please ?

• Regular
  • Hi, I am new in the community and working on putting playlists together. As I want to grow my channel I need followers. However, for some reason, I don't have a 'Follow' button. How do I fix that ple...
  • nancyboey
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Stereo speaker / speaker group will not connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Samsung Galaxy S22, Microsoft Surface Pro Operating System(Android 14, Windows 11) My Question or IssueGoogle Stereo group is not working with Spotify. As of this evening (12 June 24) the two stereo speakers (2 x Google nes...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (Samsung Galaxy S22, Microsoft Surface Pro 😎 Operating System (Android 14, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue Google Stereo group is not working with Sp...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Casting
    speaker groups
    Speakers
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • kwhofmann2013
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Rollback Lyrics Navigation

This worked before the latest update (before search bar was pinned to the top).I put together playlists for my business and I used to be able to scroll through other playlists of >200 songs and was able to check the lyrics by clicking the microphone ...

• Visitor
  • This worked before the latest update (before search bar was pinned to the top). I put together playlists for my business and I used to be able to scroll through other playlists of >200 songs an...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust Skip Time on Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Samsung Galaxy S10Operating System Android version 12 (snowcone) My Question or IssueIs it possible to customize the amount of time that you can skip forward or backward in a podcast? Looks like the default is set to skip ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System  Android version 12 (snowcone)   My Question or Issue Is it possible to customize the amount of time...
  • Faqqothunter
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a playlist to another playlist

Hi there I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?

• Composer
  • Hi there    I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?
  • 31vjjdoh4d4k2ppitafm
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is Shuffling even when Shuffle is Off

Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna finally make me change to Amazon Music

• Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna fi...
  • djmarkbrown
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Podcast from Anchor.fm to here

Hello!I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast. I went to anchor.fm which redirected to Spotify for Podcasters. I am logged in and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast.  I went to anchor.fm which...
  • Avareswine
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes