Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify still playing me Chick-Fil-A ads... and I'm gay.

PlanFreeCountryNorth AmericaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual) and yet this ad plays to me aggressively, more than 10 times a day (if...

• Plan Free Country North America Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual...
  • AER006
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to SpotifyConnect devices

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: iPhone / PCOperating System: IOS / PC My Question or Issue:Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It lists them as devices but can not connect to them. If I uninstall Spotify and reinst...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: iPhone / PC Operating System: IOS / PC   My Question or Issue: Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It l...
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

this is continuation from my last question

“ i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, and i wanted to be the only person that can have acc...

• Visitor
  • “ i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, a...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify display while playing

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceXiaomi Mi 9 ProOperating System My Question or IssueIt happens a lot of times. When playing tne display appears with the line progression in black and the play button all white or black! I attach a jpeg.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Operating System     My Question or Issue It happens a lot of times. When playing tne display appears with the line pr...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why don’t i have a built in shuffle on my play button but i have premium?

when i click the play button it plays a song but when i click it again it just stops the song and doesn’t skip to a different song. After looking this up i realized there wasn’t a shuffle button built into the play button. I tried to go to the AppSto...

• Casual Listener
  • when i click the play button it plays a song but when i click it again it just stops the song and doesn’t skip to a different song. After looking this up i realized there wasn’t a shuffle button buil...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

top 50 south korea

How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange to me, maybe I did not understand how it works. For...

• How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback plays the wrong song

Whenever I try and search for a song and press the playback to view the song, it plays an entirely different song and does not play the correct song

• Whenever I try and search for a song and press the playback to view the song, it plays an entirely different song and does not play the correct song
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can i add local files directly from my iphone, and if i can, how?

i went to my local files playlist on the iphone app, and there’s no option to add the files. i searched it and all the rwsulrs show that you have to do it on a computer. is it possible that i can do it on mobile??

• Visitor
  • i went to my local files playlist on the iphone app, and there’s no option to add the files. i searched it and all the rwsulrs show that you have to do it on a computer. is it possible that i can do ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists not showing on spotify for artists

i got placed into a handful of listener and other playlists. i can see the streams coming in on the audience, song section, and stream breakdown percents. but when i go to the playlist section non of the playlists show up on any timeframe.Why would t...

• i got placed into a handful of listener and other playlists. i can see the streams coming in on the audience, song section, and stream breakdown percents. but when i go to the playlist section non of...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium still playing ads. Can't get it to stop.

I've purchased a premium plan that's good until August this year, but it plays ads on everyone of my devices. My phone, tablet, computer, iPad and my Google home. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still doing the same thing no matter what. Ho...

• Visitor
  • I've purchased a premium plan that's good until August this year, but it plays ads on everyone of my devices. My phone, tablet, computer, iPad and my Google home. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to add spotify as a sonos service

I had to reset my sonos controller (Connect), which dropped all my music services. When I tried to add spotify back, I get this message (after a brief search):"unable to load service description, please try again" There are 4 spotify services listed ...

• Regular
  • I had to reset my sonos controller (Connect), which dropped all my music services.  When I tried to add spotify back, I get this message (after a brief search): "unable to load service descript...
  • SvenDelporte
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I have the same follower following my 250+ times. Help me with fixing it

I didn't do anything. When i looked at my followers i saw 310 followers the same person is following me multiple times how can i fix it?

• Visitor
  • I didn't do anything. When i looked at my followers i saw 310 followers the same person is following me multiple times how can i fix it?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer not playing podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceHP Pavilion Laptop 15 on web playerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy podcast episodes are playing but there's no audio on web player? Like it's acting as if the podcast is still playing despite no aud...

• Plan Free Country United States Device HP Pavilion Laptop 15 on web player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My podcast episodes are playing but there's no audio on we...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps changing to random songs.

Hi. It started about 20 minutes ago where spotify will start playing random songs from random playlists i don't have everytime i try and change songs similar to this topic https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Playlist-not-playing-in-order/td-p/4...

• Hi. It started about 20 minutes ago where spotify will start playing random songs from random playlists i don't have everytime i try and change songs similar to this topic https://community.spotify.c...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music feeds audible through speakers--podcasts play but are not audible.

Today any music on Spotify plays and is audible through my speakers. Any podcast content I play shows to be playing but is not audible. This is not a problem with my speaker/system. Podcasts simply play silently.

• Visitor
  • Today any music on Spotify plays and is audible through my speakers. Any podcast content I play shows to be playing but is not audible. This is not a problem with my speaker/system. Podcasts simply ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes