Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How do permanently i unlink my @#$$@#$ devices?

I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked. (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?)PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8 & PCOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I want to listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked.   (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?) Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Galaxy watch offline not working

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevice: Samsung galaxy watchOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueHi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offline, right after the download is playing offline fine..but the next day is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device: Samsung galaxy watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Hi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offli...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to remove Collaboration on web player

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OSMy Question or IssueI want to make a playlist of 100+ songs public, but sometime in the past I made it collaborative. I've looked at other posts, and I've never been able to find th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS My Question or Issue I want to make a playlist of 100+ songs public, but sometime in the past I made it c...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LG Soundbar SK10Y

The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar just fine, I can also ping its IP address. Seeing a...

• The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Explain “Inferences” file in Downloaded Spotify data

I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow?{ "inferences": [ "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers", "1P_Custom_iPhone_11_Users_Global", "1P_Podcast Listeners_True Crime", "1P_...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow? {   "inferences": [     "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers",...
  • icosopoena
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS4] Spotify throws error WV-33898-1 after launching

PlanPremiumCountryPerúDevicePS4 ProOperating SystemFirmware 8.00My Question or IssueThe application on PS4 fails to launch with the error code WV-33898-1, and in the top left corner, the error 0x00000006 briefly appears with the message "Couldn't res...

• ...sing Google's Public DNSs). Reinstalling, resetting, etc. doesn't solve the problem.   I can access to Spotify using different devices on the same network (Android phone, Google Home, etc.).
  • Frosty73
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minute ad free video plays 4 ads

So my idea is for the "watch this short video for 30 minutes of ad free music" to actually only play a short video. The past three times I've done it, it plays four ads before giving me two songs worth of music.

• Visitor
  • So my idea is for the "watch this short video for 30 minutes of ad free music" to actually only play a short video. The past three times I've done it, it plays four ads before giving me two songs wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Playlist Repeat issue

 PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Windows 10 Desktop, Macbook Pro 2016, Yamaha Receiver RX-V481)Operating System(MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen using Spotify's repeat feature in a playlist with Spotify Connect, play the last ...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (Windows 10 Desktop, Macbook Pro 2016, Yamaha Receiver RX-V481) Operating System (MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When usi...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable To Update RSS Podcast Feed Link

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAndroid 10Operating SystemMacOS Big Sur, Android 10, Windows 10 Getting the issue where I am unable to edit/update my incorrect feed to Spotify, Have followed the process to update and getting the dreaded 'Unable to u...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Android 10 Operating System MacOS Big Sur, Android 10, Windows 10   Getting the issue where I am unable to edit/update my incorrect feed to Sp...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merch suppliers?

I'm trying to find a perch supplier who works with Merchbar so I can get mercy on my artists page on Spotify.No one seems to know...Merchbar will not release the names of the ones who work with them. Does anyone here use a merchandise supplier they c...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to find a perch supplier who works with Merchbar so I can get mercy on my artists page on Spotify. No one seems to know... Merchbar will not release the names of the ones who work wi...
  • HaideeLim
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Potential hidden customer for spotify

Hello devs.My name is Rodrigo de Melo Azevedo, I am also a member of the dev community, aswell as a musician, so I really appreciate the work you guys are doing on spotify. So I would love to help you improve it.I found a big potential customer you g...

• Visitor
  • Hello devs. My name is Rodrigo de Melo Azevedo, I am also a member of the dev community, aswell as a musician, so I really appreciate the work you guys are doing on spotify. So I would love to help ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dear spotify, get rid of the gradient background

Dear spotify, please get rid of the gradient background. It would look much better as a solid color (it gets lighter near the top in the desktop app). All the best,Tomas B.

• Dear spotify, please get rid of the gradient background. It would look much better as a solid color (it gets lighter near the top in the desktop app).    All the best, Tomas B.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • gradient
    please fix
    please support
    Spotify
    ugly
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Album I released missing album art

PlanPremium / Spotify for ArtistsCountryUSA My Question or Issue I recently distributed a release through Distrokid and it is now live on Spotify, but the album art is missing. None of the other stores it distributed to are having the same issue. I'v...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium / Spotify for Artists Country USA   My Question or Issue   I recently distributed a release through Distrokid and it is now live on Spotify, but the album art is missing...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my google nest mini is now available - but discount not applied at checkout

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueI registered to receive the Google Nest Mini a couple of months ago, I've just received the email saying that it is back in stock now and available to order. But when I go to checkout it is applying the full p...

Capture.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue I registered to receive the Google Nest Mini a couple of months ago, I've just received the email saying that it is back in stock n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Applying for the internship

Hello! I want to apply for the students internship program. I live in Moscow, Russia, and currently study at the Higher School of Economics. I tried to fill the form for the internship, but couldn’t find my university in the list, even though there a...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I want to apply for the students internship program. I live in Moscow, Russia, and currently study at the Higher School of Economics. I tried to fill the form for the internship, but couldn’...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting the track info in picture-in-picture mode

In the desktop web player, the picture-in-picture mode pops out the album cover and keeps it on top while you work in different tabs or even other applications. This is great for me, because I am a very active listener and I'm always tuned in to what...

pfn2l0lk61mt64t3b39y6efw_50617.png pfn2l0lk61mt64t3b39y6efw_50617_hover.png
  • In the desktop web player, the picture-in-picture mode pops out the album cover and keeps it on top while you work in different tabs or even other applications. This is great for me, because I am a v...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Impostors in Release Radar

Release Radar gives you tracks made by artists that have the exact same NAME as an artist you listen to, but they're a DIFFERENT artists.This encourages scammers to set their artist name to a popular artist, and then showing up in people's Release Ra...

• Casual Listener
  • Release Radar gives you tracks made by artists that have the exact same NAME as an artist you listen to, but they're a DIFFERENT artists. This encourages scammers to set their artist name to a popul...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see any podcasts on Web/Desktop version.

PlanPremium (Family)CountryMoldovaDeviceWeb and Desktop version of SpotifyOperating SystemWindows 10.My Question or IssueAs the title says, I can't seem to have access to any podcasts, even though I'm a premium user. I can't see them via the "Browse"...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Moldova Device Web and Desktop version of Spotify Operating System Windows 10. My Question or Issue As the title says, I can't seem to have access to any podcas...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player error 502 bad gw - CANT PRESS PLAY AGAIN

Hey,Again, like every 2 weeks.Play button stuck looping forever in the web plater only, in f12 in chrome you see http error 502 bad gateway. every few weeks team, every few weeks.please make it more stable.

dbakshid_0-1605708507416.png
  • Regular
  • Hey, Again, like every 2 weeks. Play button stuck looping forever in the web plater only, in f12 in chrome you see http error 502 bad gateway.     every few weeks team, every few w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes